HALO Saga

If anybody here reads then you can discuss books and literature here!

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Re: HALO Saga

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

The man speaks the truth. Quesadillas are tasty. :D
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

I dare anyone to listen to this song. ANYONE AT ALL! It is all surely true.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

bella wrote:Yaz doesn't need to 'worry' about school right now, he's good at it. .
...Try college. The work they push you, you either take it...or leave it.

Nearly made Deans list, but missed it by an A. 2 As 1 B.

Its harder than you think.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Yaz is in Middle/Junior High School right now. College is in 4 years, and he's smart, so I'm sure he'll be prepared for college when it comes up. :mrgreen:
I don't think we need to pursue this topic anymore anyways. :P
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Everyone should learn as much as they can in school, whether it is grade school or grad school. I don't care how you do on your report card, but you damn well better learn some stuff! If you finish school with a nice grade and a piece of paper and you don't remember anything you learned? You might as well dig a hole and plant yourself in it like a big ol vegetable.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Thought you left, Raiden. At least, that's what your ridiculous little flame out sig seemed to indicate.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

by the way, how often does he change it?
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

VERY often.

And I guess now is a good time for Naesme to notice my "new" avatar nickname. Hey very funny guys, maybe you might be up to comedian IF YOU WOULD START USING DIFFERENT JOKES!!!

And yeah now I really don't care anymore. In fact, I may just do a rant on how you treat people on here just like you have done me. I am so sick of being treated like a cheap bottom Shay. You treat me like dirt, a low life, you even take anything I say and completely change it around to use it as a weapon. The pen is mightier than the sword is not usable here I can plainly see that. So be looking for it. No names will be included, it will be pointed to ALL!!!!

By the way, I have decided to enter a new website. There, I know I will not be counted as just some low life son of a jabberwocky. Just like I have been treated here.

I can't even play the game, just thinking about how you treat me. I have finally forseen my leaving of the past behind me. Hope to see you on the dark side of the moon. Which will be never.

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Dude. I dig Pink Floyd!

I don't recall ever being rude to you... I am all about fairness and equality, from everyone -- towards everyone.

~ Donnie Yen ~
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

There are some I guess I can leave out, thanks for letting me know that. I guess I do have at least a few friends here.
And FINALLY, I have a fan of the music I taste.

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You seem to contradict yourself.
If you don't care, than why the rant?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

raiden676 wrote:VERY often.

And I guess now is a good time for Naesme to notice my "new" avatar nickname. Hey very funny guys, maybe you might be up to comedian IF YOU WOULD START USING DIFFERENT JOKES!!!

And yeah now I really don't care anymore. In fact, I may just do a rant on how you treat people on here just like you have done me. I am so sick of being treated like a cheap bottom Shay. You treat me like dirt, a low life, you even take anything I say and completely change it around to use it as a weapon. The pen is mightier than the sword is not usable here I can plainly see that. So be looking for it. No names will be included, it will be pointed to ALL!!!!

By the way, I have decided to enter a new website. There, I know I will not be counted as just some low life son of a jabberwocky. Just like I have been treated here.

I can't even play the game, just thinking about how you treat me. I have finally forseen my leaving of the past behind me. Hope to see you on the dark side of the moon. Which will be never.
Raiden, that rank was changed 5 months ago, I guess they forgot to change it back. :notme:

Trust me, if you leave, I'm sure many many more people will miss you than you think. Take a deep breath, Strangers seem stranger-y sometimes, especially on the internet, sometimes people aren't trying to be mean, even though it might appear that way.
chex

Post by chex »

Raiden, how many times do you plan on telling us you're leaving? Do you expect someone to beg you to stay? Do you really expect to be well-liked after consistently telling people they're going to hell because they don't share your faith? Have you noticed that we have people with many different beliefs on this board- Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Pagan, etc* and we all get along fabulously? This is because we respect each other. We don't push our faiths (or lack of faith) on each other. Yes, there are debates, but we are respectful of them.

*If I've left you out, I apologize. I just listed the first few I thought of.

Take Alialialia for example. (Yes, Ali, I'm calling you out. ;) ) She's Christian. The same religion as you, Raiden. She has never once tried preaching to me or telling me I'm going to hell because I don't believe in a deity. She treats people respectfully, and gets treated respectfully in return.

Clovvach is an atheist. (You too, Clov.) He does not tell others that they are wrong for believing in a deity (or multiple deities). He participates in the debate thread, but does so respectfully. In return, he gets treated with respect.

You came on this board and started flaming people out because they weren't Christian. If you feel like you've been treated like dirt, maybe you need to examine your own posts. Respect is earned.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Lies. I have done nothing to earn respect.

It comes naturally to me because I am so totally awesome!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a a a!

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex

Post by chex »

GreatZot wrote:I have done nothing to earn respect.
GreatZot wrote:Lies.
I don't even have to type my own reply! :D

Wait a minute... :?
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

This is why I am leaving.

Look at some of the people that have left comments about me. It is literally breaking me down inside. I know I am told to get over it, but sometimes you don't get over things so easily. The reason why the rant? Simple, to warn others of you guys. Your letting things too seriously is about to reach its breach in me. I want to warn others of what they say. Be mindful of their ideas.

And besides, everything I say is taken like a car in a windtunnel. It just floats right over you. You take everything I say and change it. If I have to go back to that statement. Whatever happened to 1st amendment rights? Freedom of speech? It seems to me that everything I say to you guys is wrong. I will say I accept blame for some of the things I may have said that may have been stupid. Twilight for example: I said I hated twilight and that I could "Jam a pike through Edwards heart". The only reason why I will not and shall not do it is because I would get caught for murder. It is only an idea that I have. It is never meant to come true. THAT would be wrong. Please just think about what I have said, and just LET IT GO!!! PLEASE?

And if it means I have to leave to show you that I have grown up, then I will surely be on my way. But I only want one thing to go right for me once in my freaking life. And that is to be accepted. Not as someone, but as a friend. I just want to show you guys that this can be a fun website, but you guys won't let me. I have let the whole religion thing go. Haven't you understood that by now? I don't care anymore. Believe in whatever you want to believe in. I gave you 1st amendment rights, now can I have my amendment rights here? I feel like I have never been accepted here. Just a zero among ones (relating to NIN Year Zero).

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
chex

Post by chex »

You realize that the first amendment also includes freedom of religion? And if you're going to cry freedom of speech, you have to accept that others have that same freedom to reply how they want.

Oh, and I highly doubt you'd get caught for murder... I highly doubt you'd jam a spike into him at all. He's fictional. Talk about taking some things too seriously...

Look at some of the comments you have left others. You expect us to get over your flames and accept you. Get over yourself.

And if you're going to leave, do so. To constantly announce in a big huff that you are leaving, only to come back and announce it again is pathetic.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

If you want to leave, then leave. We don't need a 47,000 word rant every time. You've said the same things over and over again. I couldn't have said it better than chex did, so:
chex wrote:Raiden, how many times do you plan on telling us you're leaving? Do you expect someone to beg you to stay? Do you really expect to be well-liked after consistently telling people they're going to hell because they don't share your faith? Have you noticed that we have people with many different beliefs on this board- Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Pagan, etc* and we all get along fabulously? This is because we respect each other. We don't push our faiths (or lack of faith) on each other. Yes, there are debates, but we are respectful of them.

*If I've left you out, I apologize. I just listed the first few I thought of.

Take Alialialia for example. (Yes, Ali, I'm calling you out. ;) ) She's Christian. The same religion as you, Raiden. She has never once tried preaching to me or telling me I'm going to hell because I don't believe in a deity. She treats people respectfully, and gets treated respectfully in return.

Clovvach is an atheist. (You too, Clov.) He does not tell others that they are wrong for believing in a deity (or multiple deities). He participates in the debate thread, but does so respectfully. In return, he gets treated with respect.

You came on this board and started flaming people out because they weren't Christian. If you feel like you've been treated like dirt, maybe you need to examine your own posts. Respect is earned.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1384

I didn't want to bring this up again. Honestly I've tried leaving before and it's no fun when people ask you to come back. Please don't leave Raiden. Please. I'll tell you right now that I, or no one else (that I know of) is waiting for you to leave, and trust me the whole "Satan's jabberwocky" thing was a long time ago, really, a really long time ago, before you let the religion thing go. It's nothing new.

I guess what I (or anybody else) is that we will forget everything and let it go, but you will have to as well, I mean, you've been returning to this thread after it's been dead twice with something cutting down to say. And I guess that is just not cool to some people.

But if you leave anyway, then I'm not stopping you, just remember that a lot of us (more than you think) will defiantly remember you in a good way.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Oooookkk... based no the new posts I guess I guessed wrong. :notme:

but really, Raiden, things can change faster than you think. It did for me.