Level 87

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Level 87

Post by Wesley »

Are Lialia and I the only ones who use Crazy Browser? I played levelgame up to 182 with CrazyBrowser and had no problems at all. Now I use Chrome for most things.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
remilkman
Hi, I'm new

Post by remilkman »

Ok, I'm stuck on this level just as author is/was. Tried inverting colors (btw arrow with circle is visible without inverting) and tried typing the number, the digits, the parts of digits, ellipse, inverted colors, just colors, anything i could see on screen or make something from what i'm seeing inside this circle.. tried spelling all the numbers ;/ still stuck..

EDIT: Found it.
noor

Post by noor »

do i need to do something before inverting? because i am stuck
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

The area there is a bit small, zooming makes it better readable.
Banana

Post by Banana »

Can I just say that the amount you need to zoom in is very frustrating? I use Chrome, which apparently only allows 500% (which is not good enough for this). So then I went to levelgame.net on IE but got this:

. . . even though I checked and Flash is enabled. After trying--unsuccessfully and for far too long--to get it to work on IE, I downloaded Firefox and then downloaded Flash for that. But when I tried to zoom in, the Firefox maximum zoom appeared to be even smaller than Chrome's. So then I Googled if I could zoom more than 500% on Chrome and it seemed like I'd need an extension. I was finally able to zoom sufficiently for this level when I got this extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ojikagldgd

And all that just for this one little game. Just shows how sadly addictive this thing is! :D
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

The normal zoom function should be enough, you can use it in the menu if it's available and in firefox/ IE as well. This works for almost all the levels.
And yay, one more addict! :D
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It sounds like you're not using the in game zoom function? Like in the flash area???
Banana

Post by Banana »

Yeah, the Flash zoom didn't occur to me. I'm only just starting to learn that in this game you must be prepared to right click and play around with those options. ;)