Interstellar

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Interstellar

Post by Moe »

Stellar movie.

I really liked it.

For some reason, going in, I was expecting it to be more actionny, and was briefly dissappointed when I learned it was not, but I quickly got over it.
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Re: Interstellar

Post by Wesley »

The gravity-warping-time aspect of it was well done.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Never seen it, couldn't even tell you what it's about.

so this makes my post completely useless.

:/

I just like to hear myself talk
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I wanted to see this movie, but the night it was in the nice seats, we had other plans. By the time we had a chance to go see it, it was no longer in the nice recliner seats and we really didn't want to sit 3 hrs in the uncomfortable seats. I think we downloaded it, but we've never actually got around to sitting down to it. We've heard a lot of really mixed reviews, many negative from some youtubers that we are usually pretty in sync with in terms of our views, so we have never really mustered up the desire to set aside 3 hrs of our day. Maybe we'll give it a shot sometime soon.