Useless School Knowledge

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Shay
recuerdame

Useless School Knowledge

Post by Shay »

Took this test that says "97% Of Adults Are Not Able To Pass This Elementary Test, Can You Pass?" I'll be honest, I did not know all the answers to these questions. Quite honestly, I'm pretty sure a few of them are not even "Elementary" as they claim. But I thought I would leave it here for anyone who might be curious.

I think my only complaint is that they don't ever tell you the answers so you don't know what you got right or what you got wrong. You just have to trust that the results they give you in the end are accurate.

http://www.buzzhearts.com/en/blog/97-of ... 07-08%3A15

My Results:

A+ You're in the 3%
You're basically a genius! Most adults don't retain most of the information they've acquired during their elementary education, but you're in the 3% who do! Well done!

Wesley
GOD

Re: Useless School Knowledge

Post by Wesley »

These quizzes are the highest quality of clickbait. Did you happen to notice all the ads? And how you have to click click click for each question, each answer? The website gets paid per click.

As far as igniting your own curiosity... they are pretty good at that as well.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Oh, I forgot to add, sometimes these quizzes are used as studies to determine how much of which population knows what. Not by us, mind you , but by the people who run the thing.

I agree that I would like to see which ones I got wrong.

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I got A+ as well, which is a surprise to me. most answers were just a guess to me. Unfortunately they didn't give the right answers, so I'm still none the wiser.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

A+ too apparently. I guessed at the US President question, know very little about them. The rest I either knew, or had a very strong inclination to one answer without really know why. Eg Harrisburg made me think of Zot. I can't remember if he's from that sort of area or not, but for some reason I automatically added the 2 letter state code at the end of the word when I read it, then looked down at the choices and it was one of the options
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Yeah, I am 6 miles from Harrisburg. What is that, 10K?

~ Donnie Yen ~