Eli Roth

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Wesley
GOD

Eli Roth

Post by Wesley »

smurf that guy. Like, totally smurf smurf that god damned halfwit middle-schooler with a bent ruler. GOD DAMMIT! FUUUUUUUCK!

I have never been so angry from watching a movie before. Knock Knock. smurf smelly piece of shazam!, takes a relatively unbelievable premise and flogs it to death, somehow makes it LESS believable! Shoves it in our face, and then the end was just flipping us the bird! If I had paid money to see this smurf waste of 90 minutes in the theater, I'd have robbed a bank and punched a cop afterwards.

After about an hour I hit FF on the remote. Then I hit it again, and again to 4x, if something looked important, I'd go back to normal speed. Guess what? it was not important. FF. End. smurf!

I want to punch that man in the mouth with my foot!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Eli Roth

Post by Shay »

Only movies I've seen of his were the two Hostel movies and one of the Cabin Fevers, don't remember which.