Which is better?

Please feel free to chat about anything at all related to my show here. Questions, comments, concerns, errors, general silliness etc - have at er!

Pick your favourite

The Cushion Chronicles
75%
The Mr. Gear and Clippy Show
25%

Total votes: 4

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Which is better?

Post by Clarence »

Moment of truth ....
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Which is better?

Post by Clarence »

Someone voted for Gear and Clip hmmm

I think the main characters may be better but there wasn't much story really, just every week they fight villain ___

I'm having more fun with Cushion Chronicles, there is way more story here and the real life parodies are fun :)

Just like the Marvel movies it's a shared universe where Cushion Chronicles is an indirect spinoff/ continuation of the fictional universe of talking inanimate objects ' story, only a few characters are carried over besides Mr. Gear, Clippy and Cheesus who finally saw their end in this new comic :P

Other characters carried over were Nurse Lego and Sir chair, also very minor appearances by Dr. Disc, Evil Flower and Killer Suppository ... oh and Pine, Sir Chair's dead wife/ Mr. Gear and Clippy's Mom
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Obviously Cushion Chronicles is better. Gear and Clip didn't even have Strawberry Chex!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

chex wrote:Obviously Cushion Chronicles is better. Gear and Clip didn't even have Strawberry Chex!
:lol:

:like:
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

If Gear and Clip were in a comic format rather than the painfully slow flash delay, then they might be a contender. As it is, it is just too difficult to get through Gear and Clip.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

GreatZot wrote:If Gear and Clip were in a comic format rather than the painfully slow flash delay, then they might be a contender. As it is, it is just too difficult to get through Gear and Clip.
Yeah I wanted to give people plenty of time to read the voice bubbles ... maybe too much time. It's fine for me but then again I might not be the best reader. People mostly complained about lack of sound, random loud explosions would startle people during long periods of SILENCE while characters talked. I honestly don't remember others complaining about voice bubble pacing tho :P

But yeah, comics are better, you can read them at whatever pace you want.

Some differences tho

It's far far far easier to produce a comic than an animation.

Because I'm so anal I refuse to make any comic page size different than the last so ... I have to fit the story in a very specific amount of space. The animations I could just do whatever amount of time the story needed to be. Now I have to drag things out or rush them. The one where Tee violently fought all the hat people needed more space damn it.

Also people can see ahead in comics and if they look at the bottom of the page before reading it all it can spoil something :P Like the Shadowy Figure reveal
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I think it's not a matter of which one is better. That's like asking a parent which child they love best. I'm sure that each one when it was made, it was at the best of your abilities.
I refuse to vote.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Lal, you're awesome :D