Food coloring...

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Eff
Demimod

Re: Food coloring...

Post by Eff »

Errmm You asked for it ...
chex wrote:: started the topic because I figured it would make you laugh.
It made me laugh also i didn't believe my eyes :D
it didn't kill me and I used to drink blue milk on a regular basis.
Well you're still young , you might &*^%^& editbyme ..you knwo
If a drop of green food coloring in my kid's milk makes Halloween morning more fun,
dissagree big time no way chexy you dont do this shazam! , you can give it to'em once a week and fun can still be around .
and decorating cakes gives us something fun to do together,
once a month is enough . I rather see'em fighting "together" then eating\touching it a lot
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Halloween morning. ;) The colored milk is a once a year treat, to make the waiting for trick-or-treating easier on her.

The colored cakes are about once, maybe twice a month.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chexy? whatare you doing here? didnt i kill you this mmorning in my pm box or wot??the killing you and the other thing...remember?
GreatZot wrote:Don't pick a fight, Effie. Until recently, nobody knew anything was wrong with this stuff.
Yes but many years ago..like 60 ..we didnt consume those prodacts that much , and there were hell less of a cancer all around us . it was back then , the coloring in stuff but not in our soap and shampoos ,Yes shay , and in paints that our kids use to draw . did you know that the old fashion paints for kids are the healthier? yes they dont eat it , although some may .
crazy its everywhere , its not like back then , and so does the list of sick ppl grows these days. so it is LIKE for a fact .
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Effie wrote:chexy? whatare you doing here? didnt i kill you this mmorning in my pm box or wot??the killing you and the other thing...remember?
no... :?
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

wot? :lol: i need to chck it out !
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

One day I made a vanilla custard. My son was home with his girlfriend, and since she's a bit crazy I thought it was fun to add a few drops of green food colouring in the custard. Big mistake. She didn't want it. We all had a big laugh though. What a wally.