Sub-rants

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Eff
Demimod

Sub-rants

Post by Eff »

I have a lot of demi -rants .. semi rants ..sub rants ... well dont really know these words i wrote but one of'em must be correct .
this topic is for stupid pointless rants . I invite all the nelg kids in . ooc

So my rant is about Mr. Notme and Mr.confused

:?

:notme:

They look alike . I need to read what it says to figure who's who . Come'on doesn't it bother you at all?!
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Sub-rants

Post by LaLou »

No it doesn't. I can tell the difference.

My sub-rant: Old woman with walking aid who walks where the snow is when I just cleared it off the side walk. Dumbass.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I have two .

~Slow
I am really slow lately , and this place getting more and more busy , I can't keep up with all new posts . I'm also happy for that .

~Egypt
So they're building a border between Israel and Egypt , a real one with real soldiers and coppers . Not good for some .
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

So I get off the phone with a rude jabberwocky from Texas. We've been denying pre-treatment estimates because we keep asking for xrays that we never received. They just continue to send the claim without the xrays. We FINALLY received the xrays last Friday. I advised I would pull to my queue and get the claim processed and sent off to review for the extraction. In a snotty tone, she asks me why we just now received the xrays when they were sent out on Jan 22. I apologized and explained I don't know why it took so long to get to us. I also explained that we've been having really bad winters here in Nebraska and our mail has been getting backed up due to all the snow. She responds, "well so have we and our mail is just fine." Wtf you stupid jabberwocky. First of all, you live in smurf Texas. What you are experiencing is nothing compared to what Nebraska continues to get hit with. Second of all, if you would've sent the shazam! the first time like we asked and not the FOURTH time, this would be done already. Last of all, I don't smurf work for the mail department. You want to jabberwocky, jabberwocky else where. You want someone to blame? Blame yourself for not listening in the first place.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My sub-rant is...
I made biscuits for my class on Tuesday. Someone asks me if there are any without chocolate on. WTF??? They are almost entirely chocolate! You can see that from looking at them!

My very subby sub rant over.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Gaw Dayum! I agree that stupid customers are worthy of ire. People want things done, want credit for their work, but refuse to take the blame when they screw up. WRONG!!!! When I shipped the wrong package to a customer, my company ate the charges to ship the wrong stuff back to us, then ship the right stuff back to them. In general, people who refuse to take the blame for something they did... well, it is ultra lame.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I can not see my rank. And I want to. The end.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Your rank is right there. It says posting fiend.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

God ! zot , i just paid (my bro' did) 600$ for a new sector watch on ebay , this damm seller sent us an out of order watch , we had to take it to the sector lab to fix it . and the seller says " well now its fixed and good as new"
fucck him . I haven't decided yet if i should leave him a bad feedback or nothing at all . i rather not to , i'll just eat my hat.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

You should leave him bad feedback for a couple of reasons. By being responsive it upholds your responsibility and reflects on you as an e-bay-er. Also, it will prepare others in the future so they have an idea of how that seller is.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Yes! The jerk lied to you and sold you a broken watch, so you MUST leave him bad feedback!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Okay i'll be clear ..All facts are right ..except for the fact that i sent it to the sector lab in isr. as soon as i got it without telling him , i did --later and he said its ok , and when i got it back 'n found out they replaced the whole manganon\mechanizm of the watch + replaced a button--well duhh that sucks i paid for new ! i wouldn't mind minor thing like battry or some So i got upset and told him about it , he said if i wouldnt let'em touch the watch he'd replace it with new . And btw i was using the sector international warranty ...thing...you know -no prob' with the ppl who took care of the watch .
i only wanted to send it back to him and buy a really new one

so now what? still same advise about feedback ?
I mean he still needs to take a responsibility for sending me a 600$ broken watch right?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Uh...trying to figure out what you were saying. Third time reading it, what I think you're saying is that he advertised that it was new, but really it's not. It was used and had some parts replaced. So what you actually got was a refurbished watch, not a new watch, correct?
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I thought she meant that she got sold a broken watch and sent it off to be repaired, so the seller said that it was fixed now, so that was okay.

Whichever it is, did the info about it say that it wasn't actually new, and didn't work without being fixed? No. Then give them bad feedback. By putting new, they are hoping to secure more money.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Regardless, it's still confusing as smurf. But yeah, it doesn't matter, Effie. If it's false advertising and you got either a broken watch and had it fixed or if it was a refurbished watch, you still need to leave the negative feedback.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

bella wrote:Your rank is right there. It says posting fiend.
Ooops! I thought Demon Child was a custom rank.... :P
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

No, you get it once you hit the 666 posts.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

bella wrote:No, you get it once you hit the 666 posts.
Yah... now I understand.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

John frusciante cd . I have it burn but i got to have the original .

anyone volinteer to buy it for me?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Where is your NELG tab?