Who's guessing games are worse?

The best time you could ever have playing games that involve yes/no questions only!

Moderator: bella

worse

Clarence
33%
Nich
67%

Total votes: 3

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Who's guessing games are worse?

Post by Clarence »

nich
I live here

Re: Who's guessing games are worse?

Post by nich »

jabberwocky please.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Personaguy should be an option.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Do I have to vote? I don't want to be part of a feud.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Voting is mandatory
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Clarence, yours are always really specific and obscure. That glass eye one was particularly hard because it was both a guess who and a guess what.

Nich, your answers are often questionable, partially because of the objects you choose.

My favourite ones are the ones where it's a really common item (like the one I did a while ago that was a blind), because most people know what they are and therefore are in with a chance of guessing, but still have to ask the right questions. Obscure things with tricky answers lose their fun after the first time.

But also, this is a game, and quite often it feels like when someone announces the answer (or it is guessed) people start sniping. Chances are the answers aren't intended to be misleading and it is a genuine mistake. That I don't like.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I'm going to say Nich, simply because a misleading or incorrect answer in a guessing game will throw everything off.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Seriously guys. The correct answer is personguy.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

personguy did what, one or two? And they were terrible. And he has not done one since. The one you had that was A Stroke from just a couple weeks ago... that was awful. :D

~ Donnie Yen ~
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

GreatZot wrote:personguy did what, one or two? And they were terrible. And he has not done one since. The one you had that was A Stroke from just a couple weeks ago... that was awful. :D
I'd like to say the idea was great.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

The idea was a good one, but you needed to do your homework. Not tangible? Not curable? What, are strokes caused by bad vapours or tea leaves? Yeah, a little research and that could have been a good one.

~ Donnie Yen ~
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

GreatZot wrote:The idea was a good one, but you needed to do your homework. Not tangible? Not curable? What, are strokes caused by bad vapours or tea leaves? Yeah, a little research and that could have been a good one.
I do admit I botched it. But the glass eye of a specific person? That's just straight up stupid.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I would not say it was stupid, maybe just waaay too specific. Also, back in the 1950s the eye very well may have been glass, rather than acrylic. See how tricky it gets from both sides when you have an obscure item?

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I did try my best to answer all questions and did research the whole time. Many questions instead of just yes or no I would put "doubtful or technically or something more if it really wasn't just a yes or no, cause not everything in the world is just yes or no