Commercials

Talk about your favourite shows here!
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Commercials

Post by raiden676 »

Ah commercials! What would we do without them?

Billy Mays, Vince for Shamwow, and all the others.

Who has seen any past or present commercials they would like to discuss?
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Commercials

Post by Wesley »

Back in the 1980s there was a commercial for Diet Sprite that had Paulina Poriskova in it. I think that is who it was... Not certain, but it was an up and coming supermodel, and a really catchy tune, and I can't even find it on YouTube.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Re: Commercials

Post by raiden676 »

I remember seeing this one where this man was downstairs watching television and his wife was asking him to come upstairs and sleep with her. He kept turning her down, and so finally she comes back downstairs and offers Bud Light. He runs up stairs while taking his clothes off.

What made the whole commercial funny was when he got to the bedroom, the man forgot that his wife put on the new silk sheets. When he got to the bedroom, he jumped on the bed, and slid out the window into the streets while his boxers were hanging on a tree branch.

I still laugh at that commercial today.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.