Art prompts

Where our local artists create!

Moderator: Beany

Beany
Demimod

Art prompts

Post by Beany »

I was thinking that we could do an art prompt-style thing where perhaps at the start of each month we set a prompt and anyone who wants to take part can produce something along that theme (be it drawing, poetry, sticking a fork in an apple, etc.).

Thoughts? I thought of some queries people might have if interested:

- If sharing artwork on a public section of the board is an issue, we can sort that.
- Prompts don't have to be that frequent. I don't think we'd want to make it any more frequent than one month, but could extend that to up to three months
- Literally anything that could be considered artwork - music, sculpture, photography, mosaic, tapestry if you're really keen, etc.
- I thought this could be fun, and I wasn't originally thinking that we should do what we do with themed profiles and vote for a winner because that seems unnecessary, but it is an option for those of you who thrive on competition. Winner could pick the next theme.

Let me know :) .
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Re: Art prompts

Post by Wesley »

I like this idea.

One of the commonly lacking items from art is motivation. This can cure that. :)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I like this idea too. The kids and I have been painting every Sunday for the last four weeks, but I might be able to play along with other stuff as well.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I do like the idea,