The ever growing story!

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: The ever growing story!

Post by Clarence »

Double post authorized by me

Chapter 41 - Kevin Gives into Evil - Part II

Destructo sat alone in the holo-deck, reading a novel, and wondering how he was going to get out of here, and where Kevin went. Suddenly the holo-deck doors opened and a very evil and enhanced robotic Kevin entered. Kevin approached Destructo who felt something very bad has happened. Kevin looked at him with his dark glowing red eyes and Destructo knew what happened. "You should your soul didn't you?", asked Destructo. "I'm sorry Destructo, it had to be done, it was the only way.", said Kevin. "You should have joined Miasma when you had the chance, he's not a bad guy after all", explained Kevin. "He's the prince of smurf darkness and ruler of Hell!!!", said Destructo with anger. "I'm sorry Destructo, I have to go through you to earn peace and see my family.", said Kevin. "Goodbye old friend", said Kevin with no sympathy in his voice.

Kevin punched Destructo so hard in the chest he was knocked through a wall. Destructo got up as Kevin threw a large metal I-beam at him. Destructo was overwhelmed by how powerful Kevin was, they should be evenly matched. Kevin approached again as Destructo ripped a huge cable off the wall and stuck it in Kevin's face. Sparks flew every wheres but Kevin suffered no damage. Kevin stated punching Destructo all over causing severe damage and metal shrapnel to fly every wheres. Destructo finally managed to dodge a punch and Kevin punched through the wall behind him getting his arm stuck. Destructo took this opportunity to maneuver behind him and kick him through the wall. This led to a 30 story drop for Kevin and through the castle basement. Destructo jumped down on top of him causing him to go through the floor and deep into some underground bunkers. They found themselves deep into the earth's core and on a cliff that leads to lots of lava.

Kevin and Destructo began to exchange blows but Destructo couldn't land a single punch. Kevin was using more then just upgraded robot power, he was enhanced by evil. Kevin then used a non-robotic technique of shooting lasers from his eyes ripping off Destructo's arm. Kevin then kicked Destructo to the edge of the cliff. A badly damaged Destructo tried to get up as Kevin began stomping his metal feet causing earthquakes. The rock face under Destructo gave way and he started to fall but grab on the last second.

Destructo was trying desperately not to fall into the lava with his one arm. "Kevin... I beg you.... don't let it end like this...", said Destructo experiencing the first ever sad emotion in his whole life. Destructo began to remember all the adventures they had, and realized that his only friend in the universe was about to kill him. "Please ... Kevin..., there is still some good in you......." said Destructo in one final plea for sanity. Destructo looked up at Kevin as he approached and started looking down. Destructo looked deep into Kevin's face and seen nothing. He seen a deadpan face of a person who was no longer Kevin. Kevin was so consumed by evil it broke Destructo's metal heart and he began crying anti-freeze. Kevin crushed Destructo's metal fingers with his foot and he began to fall in the lava. Kevin watched, quiet and emotionless as his old friend burned in the lava until there was nothing left.

Kevin joined Miasma's side as he kept his word and got to spend time with his family. Kevin was then called by Miasma to join his side as he began to take over the final remaining planets in the universe. "What now my Lord?", asked Kevin. Miasma looked down at Kevin from his throne and said "universal supremacy... and then.... GOD"
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Chapter 42 The Inner Battle

„ And then GOD…and then GOD! “ the words pounded in Kevin’s head. He had a sudden flashback of what seemed to be an eternity ago. Destructo… what has he done to him? He saw Destructo’s face amidst the sea of devouring red, slowly vanishing in the lava, the one remaining arm outstretched in a last, desperate plead.
Realizing that he killed his last and only faithful abider, he felt a deep, sharp pain in his bowels. It has been easy to give in to evil, why not follow someone whose world domination seemed to be so predestined?

“You cowardly old fool, since when do you flow with the current?” Kevin could nearly hear the thought emerging in his mind, afraid Miasma could sense the air of upcoming betrayal. But the dark Lord of Evil was immersed in a monologue about his plans for the final, upcoming battle.
‘ I must be out of my mind, I’m the only human left and possibly the last one to stop Miasma and yet how can it be done? Completely insane. Destructo’s death must not have been in vain, I’m the one who killed him and I’m the one to restore his honour by making him a martyr, his death can only be retaliated by annihilating the one who caused the evil part in me to take over. But yet it was so easy… my head is gonna explode!’ the thoughts were running wild in Kevin’s mind.

‘You’re a weakling…, I believed in you, still seeing the good in your soul only to be proven so horribly wrong...’ As Kevin turned his head he could see the grey, shimmering frame of Destructo’s soul hovering in mid-air. Turning instantly pale he didn’t know what to say, how to explain the overwhelming remorse he felt. ‘There’s nothing left to do, maybe I am a weakling, but at least I’m realistic! He’s the friggin ruler of the universe! Nothing, absolutely nada we can do anymore. And it’s not even we, I am the (beep)ing last one standing!’
‘Look at what has become of you, a whiney, little wimp. Your parents must be so proud of you…’ though Destructo's mortal shell was gone his voice took on a provoking undertone. ‘Don’t you dare speaking about my parents like this! I’d kill you for that if you weren’t dead already!’

‘Kevin, why are you constantly babbling to yourself?’ Miasma interrupted his monologue. Apparently he couldn’t see Destructo. ‘Just thinking about your epic plan, oh Great One, I’m still in awe of your evilness’ Kevin wheedlingly replied. Miasma suspiciously glanced at his latest follower. ‘Yeah, whatever. Unless you have some useful contribution to my plans to take over the universe don’t interrupt me again, or your parents will make a nice little trip to purgatory’. ‘What a boot-licker’ Miasma thought. ‘Well, he still could be useful, so I’ll keep my latest toy …for now’.
‘What a piece of vermin,’ Kevin thought, glad that Miasma seemed to be absorbed again in planning the universe’s downfall. ‘I’d rather die in honour than being an eternally doomed follower of the great toad. He needs to be exterminated and I am the last one to fulfil his fate.Meh, I sound like this tiny little gnome from the Lord of the Rings’ Kevin sighed.

‘Uh huh, where is this sudden sense of heroism coming from? Someone seems to have made up his mind.’ Destructo could hardly hide the sarcastic grin emerging on his face.
‘ Guess you were right after all, something needs to be done, and if I’m the last one I don’t have much of a choice anyway. First we need to kill Miasma and then find a way to get rid of his zombie army. I hope they left someone alive out there, if not we need to re-populate some planets, this will be a damn hard task. Back to our main target; I know a tiny little spot between neck and shoulder which, if pressed long enough, will stop blood flow to the brain just long enough to be lethal…’
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Chapter 43 - Kevecto.

Miasma headed towards the next planet in his space cruiser, ready to take it over. Kevin however was still talking to himself and acted strangly. "You didn't get into the space weed, did you?", asked Miasma. But what Kevin and Miasma didn't realize was that something happened to Kevin's now robotic mind. When Kevin and Destructo had their fight a while back, Destructo somehow managed to transfer his memory and very essence into Kevin. Inside Kevin's mind he had seen himself as a regular human and he was petting a house cat.

Kevin was somehow back home in his own head and everything was alright. Destructo entered the room in his very first and original form. "What's going on?", asked Kevin. "I managed to transfer my data into you Kevin", Destructo explained. "We are now one entity." Kevin asked "You mean we are sharing bodies... like Venom from Spiderman?" Destructo explained how they were in fact sharing bodies, and each controlled 45% of Kevin's robot form. "What about the other 10%?" asked Kevin. "Well... the files got kind of corrupt and now the other 10% belongs to your former house cat, 'Fluffy Meow Meow'" Kevin's cat came up to him and rubbed his body against his leg in a playful fashion.

"Together in one body, we can take on Miasma together!", said Destructo triumphantly. "We'll need a new name though, since we are no longer technically one person." Kevin and Destructo pondered over a new name. "From now on we will be known as Kevecto!", said Kevin and Destructo agreed and the cat meowed.

Meanwhile in reality like 5 minutes had passed. Miasma was looking down at the former robot Kevin with his mouth open. "You have to be stoned or something Kevin, you're completely out to lunch!", said Miasma. "No, we're fine", said the newly formed Kevecto. "What do you mean we're fine, you're only one person!", said Miasma in an angry manner. "Oh, we're no longer one person anymore.", said Kevecto as he licked his hand and began to clean his metal forehead with it. Miasma was so confused at this point he didn't know what to do or think. One of Miasma's henchmen was eating some chicken and Kevecto grabbed it from his hands and started eating it joyfully. "Ok, this is too much", said Miasma who lost all patience.

Miasma approached Kevecto and and was about to jabberwocky slap him. Kevecto jumped over him and twisted his head off and tore it clean off his body as a fountain of blood rained down. "That was easy", said Kevecto. "I agree", said Kevecto again. The other henchmen looked on confused.

Suddenly the entire ship started rumbling. All the other henchmen retreated to their escape pods while Kevecto was clawing at some curtains. Suddenly the entire ship ripped apart and was blown away. Kevecto was now alone in the void of space. Then a loud voice came from the darkness.

"YOU FOOLS, I am an IMMORTAL GOD AND SPIRIT, I CAN NEVER BE KILLED!", yelled Miasma as his huge glowing true spirit form appeared in front of them. Kevecto tried to fly away with his rocket boots but Miasma used his powers to start burning Kevin's part of Kevecto's soul. Miasma's spirit was bigger than the planet Jupiter at this point as his large red hand grabbed out to them.
Peppy Hare
Starting out

Post by Peppy Hare »

Chapter 44- Clusterfuck

Miasma was about to crush Kevecto when suddenly a rift appeared out of nowhere right next to Miasma's head. A silver lined spaceship came out of the rift. When Miasma looked into the ship, he could not believe his eyes. When Kevecto looked into it, he got a bit embarassed at the people in the ship. In the spaceship was a llama with an angry expression on his face, the MARS agents, Ben, Grandfather Doom, Dr.Disc, Veronica, and hundreds of molten creatures. The rift expanded and some people that were Miasma's size came out. Out of the rift came something that looked like a demon, but it was grey and had crystal horns. Another one stood on four feet and looked like it had a doglike face, but it had wings and was a rich black colour. The third one of the four had blue particles swirling around her, to the point where her legs were not visible, as it appeared to be that the wind carried her. The last one of them was like a human and a bird mixed together, he had a human complexion but he was covered in feathers, had a beak, and talons on his feet, and was coloured a lightish orange. A human looking person emerged out of the rift with a grin on his face. He then said "Hi, I'm God". Miasma looked on with a distraught look on his face.

"I never thought you would even care about The Council anymore, God", said Miasma. "Well, for one, you smurf up the universe pretty badly, and two, it's kind of weird being the only human up there" replied God. God gave the grey demon the cue to speak and he introduced them. "I'm Virulent, the black dog thing is Rend, the blue lady is Flurry, and the bird guy is Pyre", said the demon. Kevecto was still in Miasma's grasp. God said "So, we've come here to destroy your little pathetic army and hopefully get you back on the Council". "Kevin and company, are you surprised to see your past friends and enemies here?", said God, pointing at the ship. "Yes, and it's kind of weird to see you here too", said Kevecto, while still being squeezed by Miasma. Flurry interrupted and said "This will only be a second, easy." Virulent said "Miasma, if you interfere, we will chain you to a rock for eternity, seeing as that you cannot die". They watched as all the people emerged from the ship.

The llama jumped out at lightning speed and rammed all the zombies, separating them in half. M,A,R, and S each came out and pressed a button in their hands, creating fighter ships around each of them. Ben came out of the ship with a huge golden fist, and as he punched the zombies they exploded into a million pieces. Grandfather Doom revealed a red glowing cutlass, and as he cut into the zombies they evaporated away into nothingness. Dr. Disc fired electric balls from his two horns, and shot a beam of light of of his hole. Veronica just got out an AK47 and shot the zombies dead. God decided to humor himself and have some of the zombies attack each other. Miasma dropped Kevecto and created a rift of his own. "I'll be back, and I'll bring even stronger forces next time!", said Miasma as he left. After a while all the zombies were gone, and God and Kevecto got time to aquaint each other. "What did you mean by the Council?", asked Kevecto. God replied "I'll explain when we get back".

They arrived back, surprisingly, at Mount Olympus. "How come you didn't go to Heaven?", asked Kevecto. "Jesus wanted to do some renovations on the house, so for the while he's over there and I'm staying at Zeus's place", said God. "Anyways", he began, "The Council was a supergroup that consisted of us and Miasma". "We created this because at the time we were the only superpowerful beings in the universe". "Each of us ruled over some part of land except for Miasma". "See, the underworld didn't exist yet, and Miasma was angry that we got land and he didn't". "So he decided that we would, as he put it, be sorry for that". "So he left and created the underworld all by himself". "What about all the guys in the spaceship?" asled Kevecto. "Oh, that was a little treat for you, we just rounded up all of the people you knew before they all died". He asked questions for what seemed to be an eternity, as well as plotting to counterattack Miasma.
achardrys wrote:haha ur in hellll
Memasukkan sesuatu yang lucu dan menggelikan
Peppy Hare
Starting out

Post by Peppy Hare »

*double post authorized by Clarence*

Chapter 45- Battle Plan

Kevecto asked so many questions that Rend finally threatened to disintegrate his body if he didn't stop. Kevecto stopped, and they finally started working out a plan of attack. "We could trap him in an orb of antimatter" suggested Flurry. "Or, we could condensate clouds of poison and have him drink the solution" said Pyre. "What about yell and throw rocks at him?", said one of the random soldiers inside the spacecraft, sarcastically.

"One more dumb suggestion and I'm killing everyone on the craft, and maybe the Destructo part of Kevecto as well", said God, glaring at the craft. God then came up with a plan. "Ok, I have a plan, but we're going to need 10 people to do this", he said again. He then walked over to the craft. "Ben, Doom, and Disc, you all might want to stand back for a second", he said.

The three then appeared right before their eyes in front of them. "Isn't Zeus supposed to shoot lightening?", asked one of the soldiers again. "SILENCE!!!", yelled God, and all of the soldiers inside the ship died (again). "I've selected you three because of your special abilities you are most capable to make this work", said God in a serious tone. "But there's only 9 of us", said Virulent.

"I realise that, and that's why I need Kevecto to come with me right now", exclaimed God. He continued, "There is one part of Kevecto that we need, and that we have to extract from him, and that part is Destructo". So Kev followed God into a laboratory looking room. There were two human sized tubes in the room. "Get inside Tube 1", instructed God.

He flipped a switch and all of the buttons in the room lit up. Steam began to fill both tubes. Kevin could see Destructo's body disappearing, and before he could say anything, he was gone. A silhouette appeared in Tube 2. God flipped off the switch, and Kevecto walked out of Tube 1, and Destructo out of Tube 2.

Destructo felt better than ever, but worried about Kevecto's condition now. "Will he be ok to fight now that I'm not a part of him anymore?", asked Destructo. "Yes, in fact nothing has changed about him, he has the same elevated strength as he did when you were in him", replied God. "Also, he has more of a free will, as you are guiding your own body, and he is guiding his". "Don't I get a say in this?", asked the now - only Kevin - Kevecto, to which he received a blunt "no".

They returned, and were ready to discuss battle plans. "Now all of us have different abilities that we can use to our advantage, so that is why 10 of us were needed". "Ben, your combat skills are nearly unmatched, and Doom, you control a vast army that I have now reclaimed from Miasma." "You two will lead a charge against his main guard." "His western flank is made up primarily of ice soldiers, so Pyre and Disc will lead the charge against them. "He is using animated trees and other nature forces in his eastern flank, so Flurry and Virulent will attack the east side."

"As for you two and me, Rend will fly us to his chambers undetected, and even if they find us, he is powerful enough to fend them off". "Kev, you and Destructo will have to fight him while 90% of me won't work down there, as Miasma has created a force-field sorta thing that limits my power to only firing bolts of energy". "Oh, and to clarify, you all get some of Doom's forces, it's that he gets the majority of them". "So are we ready?" asked God.

"YES!", said all of them, and they each got on their mode of transport and shoved off. Pyre conjured up a chariot of fire, which Dr Disc accompanied him in. Flurry made a walkway of ice, and she and Virulent raced down the iceway. Ben and Grandfather Doom used the spacecraft that was enlarged for them before they left, kicking everyone that was in out though. Kevecto, Destructo, and God rode on Rend, purposely lagging behind the rest. They soon approached Miasma's realm.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Chapter 46

The Essence of Evil

Miasma, a huge and powerful looking spirit hurls and zooms through space, heading deeper and deeper into the darkness. Finally he reaches his destination, a part of the universe that is completely concentrated and saturated in evil. Miasma reaches a large dark planet filled with lava and satanic imagery. Deep into a crevice he goes until he reaches the center and a castle in the lava. The doors open and he gets in to enter a huge throne room. Sitting on the throne is a large figure in dark clothing covered in pentagrams. Evil chanting and tones can be heard all around and many black candles light the room. Miasma approaches a large pentagram in the floor and kneels.

"Lord Beelzeboss, I come bringing good news", said Miasma still kneeling. "God and his clan of lesser Gods are coming here to try to stop us, and best of all, they brought Kevin", Miasma explained. The shadowy figure who's face or hands could not be seen beneath the cloak stood out of his throne and approaches Miasma. "This is excellent news my servant, you have done well", said Beezleboss. Beezleboss then started to go on a big rant.

"The time has never been better for us to take over the universe once and for all. Those fools have no idea they are walking into a trap. God's plan of a perfect universe will fail right in front of him. He doesn't realize how week he is now. The balance of power has shifted. With the corruption and evil in the universe, there is far more lost souls then saved souls. The majority of those who you've helped kill were damned, and therefore balance of evil is now at 90%. They can not stand up to this much evil. They will be so weak you can destroy them all by yourself.", Beelzeboss explained....

"And what of Kevin?", asked Misama.

"Kevin will be the ultimate punch to God's face. He thinks he can create this human with a special ability to avoid death, well he just sealed his own doom Since he sold his soul to you. You'll be able to control his soul much better down here. God's secret soldier will become my ultimate weapon. When God and his crew approach you will take full control of his soul, and together, you and Kevin will kill God and his lackeys.", said Beezleboss.

"You're sure we can win this?", asked Misama.

"As I've said, there's never been more evil in the universe. With this great amount of darkness our powers will be way stronger then theirs. They have no idea just how weak they've become. And if somehow you do fail, they'll have to fight me. I am the essence of pure evil as God is the essence of pure good. We feed off the actions of the ones who inhabit the universe. God hasn't been able to collect as many good deeds ad I have collected evil actions. God can never catch up now, too many have fallen to us, he can never reach my level of power!"

"I hate to be a princess sophia here Beezeboss, but I've been kneeling for a while now and my knees are really sore.", said Misama. "You may rise my son.", said Beezleboss. "I can sense their presence.... they are getting closer.", Beezleboss said in delight. "Now go and control Kevin's soul, and feed off the darkness, they are in my domain now, you cannot lose.", Beezleboss said as he sat back down in his throne.
Peppy Hare
Starting out

Post by Peppy Hare »

Chapter 47- Contact

Gamma Team (Flurry/Virulent) were the first to make contact in Miasma's realm. Virulent stomped on the ground so hard that the crust rose up in wave and shook/destroyed most of the trees. This provoked all of the nature warriors to come out and attack. They emerged out of holes in the ground, and were covered in weeds, twigs, rocks, everything that had to do with nature. Flurry created an ice spike which ripped the earth warriors in half.

Beta Team (Ben/Doom) arrived second, and the soldiers were aware of the attack because of the charge in the eastern lands. Ben came out of the ship with about twenty thousand or so soldiers, along with Grandfather Doom. Doom spread a fog of darkness around the battlefield, which severely lowered visibility. Then the soldiers snuck in undetected and stealthily took out the enemy. Ben, however, was not so quiet. His fist made so much noise it signaled where he was, but it didn't matter, as he could take them all on.

Delta Team (Pyre/Disc) arrived at the ice area. It was near freezing over there, but Pyre's flame was eternal, so it stayed on. Dr. Disc, however, was freezing cold. The ice golems came nearer and nearer, as Pyre shot a flame ray at Disc, causing his own ray to magnify 100 times. Living mounds of ice and snow rose to attack the duo.

Alpha Team, which composed of everyone else, arrived in the elite chambers at the highest point. "I'll fend off the attackers that may come up here, you three get in there", said Rend. So God, Destructo, and Kevecto all rushed into the main room. Miasma was nowhere to be seen in the room. Then God thought something was fishy. "ohhh... shazam!...", he muttered under his breath.

The enemy armies were easy, but continuous. Then a booming voice came through the communicators. "RETREAT!", said God. Also sensing a trap, they all retreated. However, Rend did not have a voice communicator, so he did not hear this.

Beta, Gamma, and Delta all retreated, but Alpha took some time to leave. The trio had to go back to the entrance to the elite chambers, where Rend was. When they arrived, no one was there though. "There's no time, we have to get out now!", said God. So the team left without Rend.

They were at the field where Ben did battle with the central flank. "Destructo here, calling for an evac squad, we don't know how long we can last here". "We're coming right now to pick you up, ETA 3 minutes". "By the way, where's Rend?", said Ben. "Uhh, we don't know", said Destructo.

Ben arrived, and picked them up. "So, you don't know what happened with Rend?", asked Ben. God replied "No, we don't". "We trusted him in defending from any forces that came, as we went to get Miasma". "But he was'nt there, and when we got back, Rend was'nt there".

"So do you have any idea on how we're supposed to get him back?", asked Doom. "We don't even know where he is, we can't get get him back yet." "Uhh, do we know what to do?", asked Kevecto. "No, we don't", replied God. They all just sat there, having no idea about what to do.

Rend finally gained consciousness, and discovered he was chained down. Usually he only received this treatment in BDSM dungeons, but this was not one of those, and there was a dark figure looming over him.
Wolfe1

Post by Wolfe1 »

Chapter 48- Rend's confusion

Rend could barely make out what looked like pentagrams on the dark figure's clothes. After a few minutes of silence, the figure spoke. "Rend, I believe you know why you are here!" Rend wanted to scream out "I have no idea!" but for some reason he couldn't speak well, and the words barely came out. Either the man with pentagrams ignored what Rend had said, or he didn't hear. The man moved over to a panel with several buttons and switches. At least, they looked like that, because Rend's vision was blurring. The man said something, but Rend's hearing was getting faint. The man pulled down a lever. The platform he was chained down on moved up, but whether it went four inches or 350 feet, Rend couldn't tell, nor could he tell if it took two seconds or two hours. All of Rend's senses of reality were fading.

Meanwhile, everyone else was going back to the spaceship, talking about where Rend could be, and more ways to defeat Miasma. This reminded Kevin of something he meant to ask Destructo for a long time. "Destructo," Kevin asked quietly, "when we first met Miasma, it was as if you two had already knew each other long before that. You knew each others names, and you said, to quote you, "So, after all these years you finally came to seize me, huh Miasma?" which makes me wonder: how did you know each other before?" Destructo was silent for a long time before answering. "Kevin, I'd rather not say. It's not exactly a good story." "Oh, come on, why not? It can't be that bad, right?" said Kevin. Destructo just looked out into the distance. Kevin decided to leave Destructo alone.

By now, Rend couldn't talk at all, and his vision was terrible. A blackish blurb came up to him, which he assumed was the pentagram man. "All is ready for the dissection!" Rend somehow heard him say. He heard a voice behind say "yes, Lord Beelzeboss." Then Rend felt a sharp pain in his arm. Then his vision went black, and he lost all feeling. The last thing he saw was what appeared to be a giant blurb in the general shape of a giant laser, pointed at him.

Rend woke up some while later. However, it wasn't in the same place. His senses were back, which was a good thing. But he felt something missing inside of him. He tried to remember were he was last and what had happened, but all he could remember was that it wasn't here. He was lying on the floor, no longer chained. The sky was a weird purple color. Green sand was spread out all in front of him. When Rend turned around, instead of seeing more green sand, however, he saw miles and miles of giant dice, which was freaky. He didn't know what to do. He thought that, maybe, if he stayed where he was now, someone would find him and help him. However, he thought that if he went exploring, he might find something that could help him get out of where he was.

Meanwhile, back at the spaceship, Kevin was sitting alone when Destructo came up to him. 'Hey Kevin," he said. "What?" asked Kevin. "I was thinking, and, since we're friends, I think you deserve to know the story of how I knew Miasma." "Even if it isn't such a pleasant story," Destructo added. "Cool," said Kevin.

And so Destructo began to tell the story of how he knew Miasma.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Chapter 49 - Kevil

Destructo sat down with Kevin and began to tell the story of how he met Misama. Destructo explained he knew Misama before he even met Kevin. "Here's what happened", said Destructo. "I was the leader of the MARS army, a robot army sent to take over Earth. Misama approached me and offered me booze if I joined him and his forces destroy Ben. I took the booze and declined his offer. He offered me more booze. I took that and declined too. He offered me even more booze. Next thing I know I woke up in your driveway, and we became friends", explained Destructo.

"...that was a messed up story...", said Kevin. "Do you got any liquor?", asked Destructo. But before Kevin could answer all the lights in the ship went off. The lights came back on for a moment to reveal Misama on board the ship as everyone panicked. The lights went off again and came back on to reveal Misama AND Kevin were both gone. "Where did Kevin go, I was telling a story!", said Destructo disappointingly. "This is not good...", said God with a look of concern on his face.

On Beezleboss's planet of evil Kevin awoke next to Misama infront of the chair of Beezleboss. "Where am I...", asked Kevin with confusion. "You are in the most evil spot of the universe!", said Beezleboss in a powerful voice. "Join me Kevin, and we will destroy God TOGETHER", exclaimed Beezleboss. "I will never join you!", said Kevin. Beezleboss moved his hand and a gateway opened opened revealing Kevin's parents. Kevin looked at them with sadness in his eyes.

"Yes.... you miss them.... don't you?", said Beezleboss. "If I die, their souls will be lost, erased from history, as will any chance of you ever returning to Earth" explained Beezleboss. "If you die my parents souls will be gone???", said Kevin in shock. "Deleted from all of history, yes. Join me, and not only will your family's souls be safe, but I'll restore Earth, and you can live on it in peace.", said Beezleboss temptingly. Kevin pondered this but was not completely willing to join, but knowing all his problems could be over if he did was the greatest temptation of all. "The choice isn't hard my son, don't forget that you sold your soul to us. Will you choose the easy path that ensures your parents safety, or the path of pain and suffering for all?", asked Beezleboss.

Kevin still would not join, he wouldn't allow himself to betray God and Destructo and all the others. Just then Rend broke into the room. "DIE YOU EVIL Shay", exclaimed Rend. Rend lunged at Beezleboss still sitting at his throne and bet into his neck with his sharp dog like teeth. Mumbly he yelled for Kevin to assist him in killing Beezleboss. Beezleboss was in no real danger but Kevin got afraid for his parents safety. "DON'T KILL HIM!!!", yelled Kevin. "I have too, he's the root of all evil!", yelled Rend. Beezleboss put on an act pretending he was dying and Kevin lunged to his safety, and grabbed Rend from behind and summoning some deep power he never felt before, ripped Rend's head clean off, killing him instantly.

Kevin fell back down to his knees and whimpered "What have I done?" "Perfect, you have killed Rend, you can not go back to God now, what will you do?", asked Beezleboss. "I will join you", said Kevin feeling completely helpless. Kevin knew that killing Rend made him officially evil. Beezleboss spoke: "Good.... good.... you will become a powerful dark warrior.... hence forth..... you shall be known as.... KEVIL!"

"It's time to tell you the truth", said God as he faced everyone. "I knew for some time Beezleboss wanted to take over the universe, so I found a boy, this Kevin, and gave him the gift of invulnerability through extreme good luck, which is why he always seems to escape death" said God. "But if he turns evil..... we won't be able to stop him", God said sadly as the ship got closer and closer to Beezleboss...
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Chapter 50 - Foreshadowing

‘Something terrible must have happened, Rend is no longer with us’. The remaining members of the council could feel that one of their unit has fallen. ‘His mortal shell was destroyed, may his soul gain eternal peace’. They bowed their heads in silence to pay their last respect as this was the only thing left to do.
By becoming a member of the council, a very strong bond between Virulent, Rend, Flurry and Pyre has grown, the moment he died they could feel a sharp pain and it seemed as if time had stopped. They immediately knew he was dead and who has taken away his life; the growing despair crippled them.

Virulent was the first to find words again, ‘Kevin has given in to the evil in him, it has always been there and he has been too weak to resist. Ironic that above all a weak human being is to decide over the fate of the universe. Dawn is coming, welcoming the shadows of death.’
‘I doubt that the least of all human creatures shall bring death upon us, turn victory into defeat and turn our hope into despair. Even if he was provided with the gift of invulnerability by the pure mercy of our Lord, there must be a way to take it away from him again. He might not be killed by anyone else in the universe, yet can he be killed by his own hand?’ Pyre looked around, hoping to find an answer in his friends’ faces.
‘Even if this is to be true, why should he be inclined to kill himself?’ Destructo spoke. ‘Apparently he has everything he wants now, invulnerability, power, some false promises made by the one who shall not be named, so why should he decide to die? He’s Beelzeboss’ faithful minion now… unless the greed for power gets too strong in him and he decides to take over the rule of the universe by killing his own master. Oh wicked irony… we just need to wait until all the brutes exterminate themselves! Spares us the dirty work.’

‘And sit around twiddling our thumbs? Where’s the fun in that? I want to kick some butts!’ Veronica interrupted, fiercely glancing at the crowd gathered around her. ‘Who’s with me?’
‘Hmm, looks like not many of our troops are left, R from the MARS rogue is still alive, there are some remnants from Ben’s robot army, their programming can be changed easily. Then there’s the keeper of the remote with his wicked abilities and the Council minus one. Oh, and not to forget about the Zombie army, there are still some undead left. Looks like fun. Plus I want to slap some sense into Kevin before my circuits are shorted out. Count me in!’ Destructo’s voice took on a cheerful tune. ‘If we’re going to die anyway, we should go at least with honour and dignity.’ The crowd agreed. ‘Hear, hear!’ Destructo gained momentum. ‘Who says we’re going to die anyway? We only need a reason good enough to convince Kevin to put an end to his life after he finished off Miasma and Beelzeboss, problem solved!’
‘So does everyone agree that we rather die than giving in to the dark side?’ Virulent asked. ‘Be aware that now the final decision between good and evil is made. There is no such thing as a balance between the two or a peaceful coexistence. You can either give in to the dark side as an easy escape or you can fight for your hopes, for everything you ever believed in and for our future. Prepare for battle everyone!’

‘The final battle is imminent, my Lord’ Miasma said. ‘Can you be sure that Kevil is an allegiant servant to our cause?’ ‘Kevil will be our most reliable weapon in this battle, where the doom of our times will be decided. We will flood the universe with our dark forces, evil and perilous like a dark tiding. Make haste and spread the word, the sun will not rise today as we are preparing for battle; never before has victory been so close. War has already begun.’
Kevil silently retreated into the small corner were he has been able to overhear the conversation. ’So we come to it in the end, the great battle in which many will pass away, in which I will be forced to kill the ones I have been loyal to for so long. There is no way back, my fate has been sealed; I will always be Beelzeboss’ craven servant… unless…’
A sudden cry and a deep echoing boom interrupted Kevil’s thoughts, leaving him paralysed with fear.

And so the battle began.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Chapter 51 - The Beginning of 3 great fights.

God and his diminishing army were traveling deeper and deeper in the tunnel with their spaceship. Soon they would reach Beezleboss's palace, deep in the core of the dark planet. Beezleboss sat on his thrown, as if he could see through the palace walls and knew they would be here soon. Beezleboss reached out his hand and extended his fingers, in the direction of the approaching ship. Suddenly large sparks were flying off the ship, and small internal explosions would be heard everywhere. Somehow Beezleboss shortened out the ship with his dark powers. The ship crashed into the ground and the blast blew up Virulent and sucked R right out of the spaceship where he was thrown into the tunnel walls and killed. Power failed on the ship leaving everyone in darkness.

"Their ship has been destroyed, they will not be able to leave now", explained Beezleboss. Misama asked Beezleboss what was next. "It's time to set the stage. We must test Kevin's loyalties and have him fight Destructo. Kevil will have new dark powers to help him this time, he will not fail. I will teleport God here to face him alone. And you will go to the fallen ship, and kill the rest.", explained Misama. "It will be done my lord", said Misama loyally. And with that Misama went to the ship as God and Destructo were suddenly missing...

Everyone gathered outside the damaged ship. "Virulent and R have been killed!", screamed Flurry. "Destructo and God are missing!!!", said Veronica in panic. Everyone looked around not knowing what to do now. Suddenly Misama appeared. "Time to destroy you pathetic God Pawns right now.", said Misama.

Destructo was in a daze and didn't know how he ended up away from the ship. He found himself in a large empty Rockey arena. Kevil approached Destructo with those evil red eyes. "Kevin, you disappointed us all", said Destructo. "I have to do what I have to do", said Kevil. "And I will have to do my best to stop you!", screamed Destructo. Destructo's hand retracted and his arm transformed into a laser cannon. He shot several shots at Kevil and luckily for Kevil, some rocks loosened in the ceiling blocking all the laser fire. Destructo was astonished by this and picked up a HUGE boulder and hurled it at Kevil. Somehow there the boulder rolled off course and just missed Kevil by centimeters.

"What the hell is going on???", asked Destructo. "Beezleboss explained something to me. He said that God himself set a special aura on me. I'm not immortal, but I'm the next best thing to it. You see, I can never be killed. When ever something threatens my life, fate will change it so I survive. Haven't you wondered why I never been killed on all the crazy adventures we been on? You see Destructo, you can not win. Give up now.", said Kevin. "If it's the last thing I do, Kevin, I will find a way to defeat you!", Destructo exclaimed! "Kevin is dead my friend, you will know me now as Kevil, and I will see to your death!", screamed Kevil as he charged.

Meanwhile, God was also in a bit of a daze, but knew where he was quickly. God was standing on a pentagram looking up at Beezleboss, still sitting on his throne. "So, Beezleboss, we meet again. I see you're still a big fan of pentagrams", said God. "Don't be so smug my friend, your time is at an end, and evil will soon prevail" said Beezleboss, for the first time rising from his throne.

And so began the three epic battles of good an evil. Kevil and Destructo began to exchange blows, as Misama began to fight the remaining council members, and God engaged the ultimate evil, Beezleboss.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Chapter 52: The King’s jester

Nothing could be heard of the ongoing battle outside, no sound pervaded the silence in the arena, lying like a piece of cloth on the scene. Kevil and Destructo encircled each other carefully, not averting each other’s gaze for a second.

‘You know you can’t win’, Kevil was the first to break the silence. ’I cannot be harmed, no matter what you try, your poor little efforts will be in vain. Why don’t you give up? Join me, and I might be able to put in a good word for you with Beelzeboss.
‘What would that be good for? He’ll finish us off anyway, as soon as he gets what he wants he’ll get rid of us, can’t you see? You’re only his mindless tool, obeying his wishes like a zombie. Look what he made of you! Kevin, I beg you, for all the good that is left in you… come to your senses!'

‘Kevin is gone, he died the moment I gave in. It was so easy, now that I think about it…’ Kevil mumbled towards himself, his dark solemn eyes glowing in a fierce crimson, bent down upon Destructo.

‘Your tongue is poisoned, your words are those of a betrayer! I did not desire this war, but to have peace with you seems unfeasible. You need to be stopped, by all means!’ As the words streamed out of Destructo’s mouth, he quickly reactivated the laser canon in his arm.

‘You need to kill the evil part in you, you’re the only one to accomplish it. It is for your own good and the sake of all the souls being kept prisoner by the Lord of all evil. For they will never be saved by him, only if he dies will their souls be free. I need you in this war, only together can we accomplish it. Understand me, I bear no grudge against you, Kevin, can’t you see?’
The pleading in Destructo’s voice became even more desperate, he couldn’t let go of his old friend, to whom he had once been so closely connected. This certain bond was stored in his circuits, causing him to feel a yet unknown pain about the loss of his companion.

‘You should have become the king’s jester, you missed your path in life’ Kevil mocked, pride and hate taking over in him.’ Surrender, you fool or you shall share the same fate as your comrades.’

‘What if I don’t conquer, will you kill me?’ A sudden thought came into Destructo’s mind and he acted quickly upon it. ‘Come and get me’ he smiled, shooting constantly laser beams at Kevil, quickly approaching his target.
Reaper1

Post by Reaper1 »

chapter 53:a failed trap

kevil doged every lazer. for a full minute he got exausted and started to slow down. Destructo's lazer beam cannon started to run low on power. "damn i should have stuck with DURACELL rechargeable" Destructo said. he had one chance to hit kevil. he aimed and shot his last lazer beam. and it hit kevil in the nuts. kevil bent down on his knees and raised his head giving Destructo an evil stare and yelled ot "MOTHER smurf!" and got on his feet. and chased Destructo but Destructo had a trap up his sleave. he lead him to a huge mountain that had a cave blocked by a boulder. then Destructo shot a missile from his leg and shot the ground below it witch send it flying high into the air. another missile was shot at kevil. a second later kevil was holding onto the missile as Destructo was controling it to fly towards the cave. as the missile passed Destructo kevil grabbed him and both of them where heading toward the cave. kevil pressed a button on Destructo arm ordering the missile to blow up and kevil jumped of the missile as it ble up seconds later. both of them laned in the cave then Destructo realized that his plan failed. he was trying to trap kevil in the cave but now this would mean he will be trapped aswell. the boulder was already half way from falling and gaining speed. a second later it hit ground and completly stoped right in front of the cave and the cave went pitch black. Destructo was trapped and coul not see a thing.
Wolfe1

Post by Wolfe1 »

Chapter 54- The smoke being

In the pitch blackness, neither could see. But, Destructo, being a robot, was able to see in the dark after a few minutes. Destructo shot at Kevil, who had no idea where Destructo was, but missed. Then, spontaneously, there was a big explosion and Kevil and Destructo were in another, wider part of the cave. Then they saw this gas seeping out of a rock. When they got closer, momentarily forgetting to kill each other, they found that the rock opened to a larger cave. When they dropped down to take a look, they fell for what seemed like hours, occasionally trying to shoot at each other. After a long time, they fell into this very high lit cave, with skulls on posts around the perimeter. In the front of the cave was a giant chair, perhaps fifteen or twenty feet high. On it sat a giant being, seeming made entirely out of smoke. Then it spoke, shaking the entire arena-like room. It spoke in an ancient alien language, which neither Kevil nor Destructo new, but in the back of their minds they somehow new what it was saying: "Attack." Suddenly, the feeling to kill each other came back to both of them.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Someone should write a really fancy ending for this that ties up all loose ends so we can close the topic and focus on the new thing (nothing should carry over)
Peppy Hare
Starting out

Post by Peppy Hare »

Chapter 55 - Fin

Kevil and Destructo were at each other, tearing each other up and producing one of the bloodiest battles ever. Destructo grabbed one of the decorative spears hanging from a wall and used it to remove one of Kevil's arms, when Kevil then reached for Destructo's eye with his other hand, and crushed it, with oil oozing out of his hand. The battle went on for many hours when a bloodied Miasma entered the area. Kevil and Destructo stopped fighting for a second and focused on him. "It's over, God and his league of freaks lost". He paused, then continued"..but for the loss of my master!". "My master was losing, I thought it would have never happened, but it did, but not without killing himself in the process to end it all!". He continued further, saying "I did not come to kill you both, but to relay a message." "It is important that you two do not d-", but the speech was cut short due to a giant piece of debris falling on him, killing him. Destructo heard what he had said about the sacrifice to kill his enemy, and so he did, he wired his insides to explode in 5 seconds, which it did, and had Destructo blow up instantly, but Kevil, still alive for a couple of seconds longer, uttered the words "I'm sorry...", before finally laying down to die. At the moment of his death, all the motion in the room became extremely slow, to the point where it just stopped, then to where the edges of the arena appeared to fall into a white nothingness**, until all that was left was the part of the ground Kevin and his friend at the end, Destructo, fell onto.

(sorry about the run-on sentences at the end, I wanted to see if I could make that all in 11 sentences. Kevin also died in that part, not sure if it was ok due to this story being over and the new one existing. I could rewrite the ending if needed.)

**symbolizing the end of the universe where the entire universe is destroyed, leaving nothing but the corpses of the two.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

9 year bump
NTG
Green Man

Post by NTG »

40 minute bump