How do u love your ..

In this section there is topics to get to know you better: post a picture of yourself, age, s.e.x., location, you know stuff like that. So please stop in and let us get to know you better or vice versa.
Eff
Demimod

How do u love your ..

Post by Eff »

..your Nelf-ing . Like when you come on and you have this whole page of new red posts ?
I click the view L'topics and search for an interesting last poster who i care for the shazam! he\her says , or i'll go for an interesting topic title .

its all about the title and poster for me .

Edit - I try not to miss clovvatch posts .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Re: How do u love your ..

Post by Dowster »

I usually read the last few posts and if it seems interesing I might read back a bit further

For some reason I never find anything that gets my interest in the Media section, so I always skip it

Edit - I try not to analyse Effie posts

Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

that was a tip for life ! ppl don't try to anaylise what i says too .
I don't skipp your post dow's .
Edit - except when its a REALLY long post (sometimes u do that), and it means that you're on your serious shait , so i'd check it out when i have the time .
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

hmm... will Effie skip this post? :notme:
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Effie wrote:that was a tip for life ! ppl don't try to anaylise what i says too .
I don't skipp your post dow's .
Edit - except when its a REALLY long post (sometimes u do that), and it means that you're on your serious shait , so i'd check it out when i have the time .
Well im not really sure about that because sometimes when I have a really long post it's not because I have anything serious to say - well often it is, but not always- because sometimes all im doing is wasting everyones time by posting a completely superflous unneccessary pointless load of rubbish that serves no purpose whatsoever except giving anyone who is stupid enough to get drawn into it, a loooong read. Which would be a silly thing to do because it's not like you can learn anything from it, or entertain yourself, or even read anything interesting. But I suppose sometimes people might keep reading because they think that maybe at some point along the line I`ll say something insightful, or maybe funny and then they'll get to have a laugh and it will all be worthwhile, but unfortunately that's not the way it works if im posting a whole load of crap. If I want to say something interesting or funny then I won't bury it in the middle of a bunch of other words where not many people are likely to see it because I want to get credit for it, being the attenion seeking compliment Shay that I am, and how many people are going to read a stupidly long paragraph just to find a little hidden gem and then say to me. Hey that blah blah whatever thing you just posted there in the middle of all that crap is really cool, I fink you are awesome and I love joo. Group hug, group hug etc etc. It's just not gonna happen is it?, so really why would I waste my own time posting anything useful or meaningful somewhere in the midst of a post like this? exactly I wouldn't would I?. So why am I even bothering to type this at all? and why am I asking questions that no one is ever going to answer, and quite honestly who even cares. I know I certainly don't so I really shouldn't expect anyone else to either, and for that reason I really don't mind too much if you skip my long posts Efffie, infact I completely understand and I wouldn't even consider smacking you around the head with a soggy dead gerbil, just because you didn't take the time and effort to read a whole bunch of crap that I sat there and typed out like some kind of friggin idiot with nothing better to do in his sad little life than something like this. So good for you, w00t w00t and congratulations you have chosen the correct path when it comes to dealing with me and my posts, and I hope that I have explained that clearly enough here so as not to leave any room for confusion or misunderstanding, or a plague of locusts to rain down from the air conditioning that both you and I don't have in our crappy houses. You are free to have your NELG however you like it and don't let me, or anyone else ever convince you otherwise. Rock on!!
chex

Post by chex »

:lmao: I actually did read all of that, and it was made of win!
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Awesome :D

I like chex more
chex

Post by chex »

I get that a lot.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

hOLY DOW'S!
Now i'll have to check it out later this day .shazam! , Hate when it happens .
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Sorry Dowster. I don't read more than 6 lines of text at a time. Preferably less.

I won't read help topics, tv/music/book/post-a-site topics, or anything written by myself.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I read EVERYTHING that shows up in red, except for the help topics that are about levels I have not yet achieved. Sometimes this is why I post less on some days, because I am too busy reading and I don't want to spend all damn day in front of the computer with NELG/F open.

By the way, superfluous and mellifluous are possibly my 2 favorite words in the English language.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Post by UnknownSoldier »

IN answer to your questions you do it because your an attention Shay...

Chex... made of win?!?! I think not... that my dear is the stuff of legends.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

When i have the time i almost always get to read it all , if im bussy it would take feww days .
i was talking about the order .. like how you choose which post to click first .
ohh and why the fck are you ignoring my sections ? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Go to lyrics and give us some nice words of great artists . shazam! , the jukebox is awesome !!
chex

Post by chex »

PMs
Admin forum
mod forum
list signers
NSFW
Off Topic
Community
Debates
the rest
Help :lol:
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I always click View new posts. And then start reading the oldest one first. And work my way up. ( :shock: )
Of course, in the rare cases that I get a PM, I read those first. And answer them if neccessary.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

PMs (rarity)
Off Topic (kinda my job :lol: )
Community
List Signers (if any new)
Bored Games (if any new)
NSFW (if new)
Comedy Corner (if new)
Media Center (if posts in Movies/Books)

And I only check specific topics in each forum :lol:
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

GreatZot wrote:I read EVERYTHING that shows up in red, except for the help topics that are about levels I have not yet achieved.
*cough*liar*cough* :notme:

Anyway, I start my way at the top and work my way down...for the most part. I skip the Help Section, NSFW, and Bored Games until last because I am usually at work and don't have the time to sit through and read through them all. Then I come home and read through those three sections, but by that time, help section has already been helped. There are a few threads I don't read at all, such as levels I haven't reached yet, NEL Arms, Plug A Site (cuz I'm always at work and get tired of the red things, so I push the button "mark all topics read" and then forget to check it later), and Books cuz well...I hate reading and I will probably never read any of the books.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

How DARE you call me a liar?!?!? I start with the oldest new post, then I read everything that is not about a level I have not reached yet. So Effie, I don't pick and choose, I read it all.

Oh, shazam!. Except for one..... You are absolutely right, Shay. I never read that thread.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

I thought everybody clicks the view l'topics ,except for clarence who might go to ''ask the'' or bugs .
Oh - and if i don't get what's the topic is all about i never go back there , there are two of those going on right now , both are chexy's :D
chex

Post by chex »

:lol: Which threads?