LET'S HAVE FUN!!

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!

who will go for round 2?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 am

Dow?
50%
LaLou?
No votes
Ali?
No votes
Clov?
25%
Eff?
25%
Yaz/
No votes

Total votes: 4

Giana
I never sleep

Re: LET'S HAVE FUN!!

Post by Giana »

Added the 2 of you :D
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GIANA wrote:There's plenty of time,and no specific number..i am hopping at least 10.
Thanks to me, MISSION COMPLETE! :D
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Well,i said at least 10,not 10.
I am sure Blondie would join us,but she is a little busy these days,may be someone who would represent the 'germans' :D
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Dhuuu Germans does not have sense of humor :?
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

:lol: i dont believe that!
C'mon guys,you've been challenged!
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

16 would be good, 8 on the second round, 4 on the third, and 2 on the final.
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

First questions...be creative :D
1.What was the funniest thing that happend to you in 2009?
2.What is the best joke you heard?
3.Do you think of yourself full of joy, dynamism or discretion?
4.Who is your favorite comedian?
5.There are only 3 types of food left, what do you eat; tangerines, cake, mincemeat?
6.You are the pilot of a small plane and ran out off gas, where would you prefer to land with the chute: into a cactus, on to a hippo while copulating, into a lake with crocodiles?
7.What role would you give your partner (considering only the title): the 12 tasks of Hercules, Cold blooded beast, or the king and the pussy?
8.What is the symbol of love, to you: hand cuffs, closed windows, credit card?
9.You come home very late one night and your partner asks you for some explaining; tell us your funniest excuse?
10.What makes you laugh real hard?
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Effie - actually I think that could be applied to all of us, and with flexible usage of the word "funny"

The answer to question 3

Discretion - im as quiet as a mouse and never ever try to draw attention to myself..

George W Bush, I liked his President character the best

5.There are only 3 types of food left, what do you eat; tangerines, cake, mincemeat?
I'll assume the mincemeat is like the one from mince pies (because I want to) and use them all for a nice fruitcake - technically it's still only one type of food..

6.You are the pilot of a small plane and ran out off gas, where would you prefer to land with the chute: into a cactus, on to a hippo while copulating, into a lake with crocodiles?
The copulating Hippo, more than likely it would be on the set of some new reality TV show called "I got smurf in the bottom by a big fat hippo", and I always wanted to get on TV :D

7.What role would you give your partner (considering only the title): the 12 tasks of Hercules, Cold blooded beast, or the king and the pussy?
The 12 tasks of Hercules, not many people know this but Hercules was more than capable of cooking me a nice meal, fetching me a beer, changing the channel on the TV to what I want, and beating the crap out of me for coming up with the first 3. Ahh happy times..

Closed windows - with added sound proofing

9.You come home very late one night and your partner asks you for some explaining; tell us your funniest excuse?
Well I was on my way home and I thought that I would like to buy you some flowers, so I went to the supermarket but they were all sold out. I then decided to try the larger one in the next town but I waited in a que for like 20 minutes and was getting nowhere so I gave up on that one and when I eventually got back to the car I noticed that it was getting rather late, and decided I had to find a 24 hour service station, unfortunately when I got there it was being robbed and I was held hostage until the police arrived and the shootout was over. Anways after that I forgot all about the flowers and had already started making my way home when I remembered them. At this point I though "screw this it's not worth the trouble" so I just grabbed these off your grandmothers grave - I know that you like them because you chose them in the first place. See im a genius, well go on then say thanks... :roll:

A naked midgit in an elevator trying to press the button for the top floor
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I forfeit.
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Before we moved to this nice little village we were living in a town. I had some friends there who made it into a sport to make me laugh. I visited them in August. And Yes, They succeeded again. One of them stared into my eyes and said with a serious look "Fietsventieldopje". That's it, just one word. (It means the little cap on the valve of a bicycle wheel BTW.) But that did it again. I could not stop laughing.
An American tourist spend his vacation in the Sahara. After a fourthnight of sightseeing there was only one thing he wanted to do and that was to ride a camel. His guide introduces him to a camel driver. The Camel driver had a very good day and only had one camel left. But it was a very special camle he explained to the tourist.
To make it walk you would have to say:"Go". It would walk at a 10 mile per hour speed. When you would say "Gogo" the camel would double it's speed to twenty mile per hour. And with "Phew" the speed would be thirty mile per hour. To make it stop you would only have to say "Carrot". After making sure the tourist understood all this de camel driver reluctantly gave the camel to the tourist. He said "Go"and off the camel went. After a while the tourist gets confident and says "Gogo". that goes well too and the tourist wants a little more speed and says "Phew" and off races the camel. The tourist is reallly enjoying himself when he notices an abyss approaching. He panics and forgets what to do. He starts yelling all the stop words he can think off. Just in time he remembers the right word and screams "Carrot" and yes, finally, with his front feet on the edge of the abyss, the camel comes to a halt.
The tourist whipes of his forehead and says: "Phew"

Yes, all three of them.
My favorite Dutch comedian is Guido Weyers. He has such a flexible face. See for yourself.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTIPetNh ... re=related
My favorite English comedian is John Fealey. This is so funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB_ev0dK8o

I'll have the mincemeat please. I never had it before and I think it's time I try something new.
I want to land in a cactus if those three are the only options. The other two seem cruel to the hipo's and the crocodiles and at least the cactus won't bite me after I finally managed to turn my back on it.
The king and the pussy, and I am the king.
Damn it, he doesn't have a credit card.
I took the trash out for you, but it took a little bit longer than I thought.
Guido Weijers. See question 4, and Effie.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

First questions...be creative

Getting stuck inside a zoo for 4 hours then stuck outside for another 3. Was funny cos I had a parrot puppet and was making lots of little kids think he was real. Their parents weren't so pleased.

2 cats had a race to swim a river. Their names were One, Two, Three, and Un, Deux, Trois. Who won?

One, Two, Three, because Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre, Cinq. ;)

Dynamism - I'm full of dynamite. Shy child from a distance, but in your face close up.

The cat.

CAKE!!! On someone's birthday, have you ever tried giving them their birthday mincemeat?

*looks at GIANA's sig*

Hippo - at least I'd have a soft landing.

I'm a bit of a feminist so the cold-blooded beast.

I'm a criminal with money, and I love money, but when it comes to lending, the window's closed.

I met my ex - but it's you he's interested in now.

You.

I need time to work on mine - these are only provisional answers.

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

GIANA wrote:First questions...be creative :D
The rumor of 2012 starting.

My brother.

I'd say joy because I don't feel like searching what the other words mean.

Sarah Palin... she's so funny, I laugh at her even when she's not joking! XD

Neither. I will feed upon the brains of the people who eat them first. :twisted:

I'm pretty sure that all of them would kill me, since a cactus would make a fatal injury, the crocodiles would kill me, and I would gourge my eyes out before I saw the hippos.

The third one... I'm sort of a cat person... if ya know what I mean.

:grill:

I dunno, credit cards and closed windows sound cool, but hand cuffs are the only ones that make me think of love. 8-)

What can I say? My partner is a killer robot android looking tentacle thing, I don't even think excuses would be necessary.

Alialialia. :grill:
Hope that clears things up! 8-)

Sorry for the late answer, I was going to submit this morning but school and all...
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Is not a late answer.
I had good laughs reading all of your answers.If you feel like editing and add something more,do it before all the others answer theirs,cause after that we will lock it and place the votes :D
It is funny...keep it going :D
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I think I've edited the last question once, because I couldn't think of an answer at that point...

also, when I read "Clod Blooded Beast" I thought it said "Cold Blooded Breast" DX

I hate it when I misread things. :roll:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GIANA wrote:First questions...be creative
So clovvach is out? you just cant ask a cat to be a dog .
Getting away with all the shait i did .
dyslexic man walks into a BRA
Yeah yeah ..
Ma'brothers when they're serious
I'll have the cake coz i don't understand what are the other two
Fak ya Giana
Every step that i take is ANOTHER mistake i do .
Cash
I run over clovvach with my car and had to give a police report.
and its not funny .

Stupid things .
the stupidest - the funniest.

edit forgive my bad memory ...with the colors thing .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I see my name twice, all lowercase. I already know that's a bad sign. :roll:

Nice answers anyway, Effie. :P
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

GIANA wrote:First questions...be creative :D

Too many things to count.
Three women were swimming across the English channel. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.
They all decided to swim the breaststroke, thinking it would be the fairest.

The redhead got there first. "Brunette and Blondie must be out there still..."

4 hours later, the brunette got there. She asked the redhead, "Where's Blondie?" The brunette said, "She's still out there.

The blonde showed up 5 days later.

Redhead: "What took you so long?"
Brunette: "Yeah, what took you?"
Blonde: "You guys cheated! You used your hands!"

Joy!~ I'm the happiest person I know :D
Jeff Dunham.
CAKE! As per my rule, I hate fruit, and I'm not sure what mincemeat is.
The hippo. Cacti are pointy, and so are crocodiles.
I don't have a partner :(
Credit card. You can have hearts on a credit card :D
"I was out... saving the world"
My friend. Some quotes~ "I cannot contain my jabberwocky!" , "SHe's like POOPING herself over there!"
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

So WhEn Do ThE sEcOnD sEt Of QuEsTiOnS cOmE?
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

All the contestants have to answer them and i thought it would be done by now;i will leave this open till 10th of March,then we will decide what comes next!
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I would land the damned plane! That is the only answer I have at the moment.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~