Level 228 please

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
hello :)

Level 228 please

Post by hello :) »

I've been stuck on Level 228 for a while now. I've gotten to the screen that reads "ENTER=house"
I've tried pw's such as hidden, HIDDEN, ENTER, enter, house, HOUSE, enter=house, ENTER=house, ENTER=HOUSE, and so on. I've tried different ways of entering a pw as well. I've tried reading "house" as a combo of the words "hold" and "mouse", and held both the right and left mouse buttons while holding enter. I've tried Play, forward, back, loop, and rewind, none worked. I tried clicked everywhere and changing background color. Nothing worked, and I'm wondering if I have the wrong pw or way of entering.

Some hints would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Level 228 please

Post by Clarence »

hello :) wrote:I've been stuck on Level 228 for a while now. I've gotten to the screen that reads "ENTER=house"
I've tried pw's such as hidden, HIDDEN, ENTER, enter, house, HOUSE, enter=house, ENTER=house, ENTER=HOUSE, and so on. I've tried different ways of entering a pw as well. I've tried reading "house" as a combo of the words "hold" and "mouse", and held both the right and left mouse buttons while holding enter. I've tried Play, forward, back, loop, and rewind, none worked. I tried clicked everywhere and changing background color. Nothing worked, and I'm wondering if I have the wrong pw or way of entering.

Some hints would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Take a good hard look at your keyboard

I have a weird keyboard, I see a house icon on my F2 key, pressing it with shift on or off doesn't work, I've also tried all the other "f" keys, nothing worked.

I looked up pictures of normal keyboards, couldn't find a house.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

What does the house stand for? It should be on regular keyboards , more towards the right, not the F-keys.

I got it! Thank you! :) :) :D :D :grill:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Yay :D