Level 150

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Hatter

Level 150

Post by Hatter »

I'm sure I've missed something REALLY obvious, but I can't get past level 150. After getting stuck on the bit with the green background, I eventually got past it with a little help from this forum, only to get stuck on the very next bit where everything's flashing black and white. I've figured out there's letters inside the boxes, but that's as far as I've gotten.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Level 150

Post by Clarence »

Hatter wrote:I'm sure I've missed something REALLY obvious, but I can't get past level 150. After getting stuck on the bit with the green background, I eventually got past it with a little help from this forum, only to get stuck on the very next bit where everything's flashing black and white. I've figured out there's letters inside the boxes, but that's as far as I've gotten.
Sorry - where are you stuck / what have you done so far?
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

Clarence wrote:
Hatter wrote:I'm sure I've missed something REALLY obvious, but I can't get past level 150. After getting stuck on the bit with the green background, I eventually got past it with a little help from this forum, only to get stuck on the very next bit where everything's flashing black and white. I've figured out there's letters inside the boxes, but that's as far as I've gotten.
Sorry - where are you stuck / what have you done so far?
Um, I'm stuck on the part with the white background, and the flashing boxes; the bit immediately after you're on the green background, you click all the boxes in order and clear them except the last one, then you click that last one repeatedly (I apologise if I've given away TMI for that part of the level).

I've printscreened the white background part, and found the letters in the boxes, but I can't work out what to do. The password box vanishes at this point, going forward, backward or rewinding doesn't work, and there doesn't seem to be anything to click on.
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

D'oh! Literally seconds after I posted that reply, I stumbled onto the solution. I think the only thing I did wrong was not holding shift...
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Ha ha

Happens often when I ask people to be more specific - they think themselves through the solution in the process :)
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

For me I always hated asking for help because the second id ask id get an idea and that idea would solve the level
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Moe wrote:For me I always hated asking for help because the second id ask id get an idea and that idea would solve the level
ha ha how many times have people asked a question and then a minute later posted NVM
NTG
Green Man

Post by NTG »

that happened to me with my very first post- needing help with 175 8)
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
bry17may
Hi, I'm new

Post by bry17may »

Well I played this game back in 2013, for some reason I stop and remember it a couple of days ago and will try to reach the 300. But now I'm stuck on this level, I already found the PW but I don't catch where I need to write it, got the message of right answer but wrong place. Any help?
dizzt
*must post more*

Post by dizzt »

bry17may wrote:Well I played this game back in 2013, for some reason I stop and remember it a couple of days ago and will try to reach the 300. But now I'm stuck on this level, I already found the PW but I don't catch where I need to write it, got the message of right answer but wrong place. Any help?
Just keep trying anywhere :D
I am serving in the military... (until January 8, 2024)
Republic of Korea Navy 683th Computer Soldier, Naval Education Command

NELG 4 EVER...
Discord : Dizzt#2468
HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

Post by HighStrike300 »

Think keyboard.
TEDNE 101/400