time

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Wesley
GOD

time

Post by Wesley »

Time is fleeting. Life is precious. The older you get the less you have of both. Enjoy as much as you can, and try not to sweat the small stuff. Also, damn near everything is small stuff.

A friend of mine and his wife had their second child two weeks ago. By some coincidence, they gave him my middle name. Turns out the poor little dude had a vascular malformation in the brain, and now it is time to say goodbye.

My friend and his wife are in their early 20s, just grabbing a piece of life, and now they get to deal with this.

"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
NTG
Green Man

Re: time

Post by NTG »

I really feel bad for kids who die days/weeks/months after they are born. They don’t really get a chance at life.

:cry:
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

My cousin went through this 2 years ago. When their son was born he couldn't breathe on his own because he had inhaled meconium.

Best thing you can do for them is make sure they know they have a support system if they need it. They'll need support now, they'll need support next week, which they will undoubtedly get, but they also need support the week after that, and the weeks after that. Even if a month in, someone sends them a message "Hey, thinking about you guys" is a huge thing. People always live in the now, and for tomorrow that they often forget what happened last week, and forget that what happened last month still effects people.
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Sorry to hear Zot, damn tragic stuff :( - my thoughts to the family