Kongregate

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
LeBossle
human calculator

Kongregate

Post by LeBossle »

Couldn´t you upload the game on Kongregate? I´m not getting the time to play your game because I´musing all my free time on Kong, so I was thinking in putting the two things together...
They're baaaack! -Poltergeist II
bella wrote:You. Run.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Kongregate

Post by Shay »

I kept meaning to ask this when I would go on Kongregate as well. Then I always forgot as I would get wrapped up in the current challenge or badges. :lol:
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

OMG! After getting all the easy badges, now I'm almost getting all the medium ones too! Missing only 22 by now.
Sorry for my broken English... I´m Brazilian. But I can understand English well.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I play games to have fun. Or, in some cases, to totally complete the game. Badges, I don't really care. NELG on Kongregate? Hmmmm, I don't have an opinion about this yet.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

When I played on AG I always got pissed off by really hard games or by games with stupidly high high scores. When on Kong I found it nice to know that beating some games were hard tings, or even impossible for some (lots) of people. Getting all easy badges is nice, especially because with that you'll know many games, but you won't need to play them much to get those badges.

I also play for fun, that's why I'm going slowly on getting them all, but I also find fun and recompensating to get a hard or impossible badge, and I think I'll be very happy when I get all the med's.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I can understand that. I feel the same way about these badges as I felt about high school: if I know I did it, I don't care if anyone else knows. There are some of my favorite games on Kongregate that are pretty darned hard and have no badges or anything! Still, I play them just so I know that I beat them. Oh, CycloManiacs was one of my favorites! And it did indeed have badges... I think... Anyway, not sure where I was going before I started rambling. Um, games are fun!

~ Donnie Yen ~
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

Yeah, Cyclomaniacs is fun, and has 4 badges.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Then I guess I got 4 badges, although I am not sure what I did to get them. With that game I was more interested in coming in 1st on every track. I like racing games where the physics is fairly realistic. Also, I like unlocking things. (I am a hobbyist locksmith after all!) I think I am more interested in unlocking every possible thing with a game than I am with the awards you get for doing so.

I am having a bit of personal insight..... I have lived my life without goals. I have achieved every one of those goals! Ha ha h ha! But seriously, sometimes it is difficult to choose your own path. In games with badges and what not they set goals for you. This can be a good motivator. I am thinking of some correlation with real life, but I have to leave now to teach a tai-chi class.

~ Donnie Yen ~
LeBossle
human calculator

Post by LeBossle »

I like also to unlock everything on a game...

Back to uploading the game on Kongregate, some days ago I found someone who put the game on Kong. Look at his profile now: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/toprak :lol: