One Year.

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

NTG
Green Man

One Year.

Post by NTG »

Today is October 12th, 2019. Tomorrow, October 13,will mark my first entire year on these forums.

I have had a wonderful year on NELG and I hope for many more to come.

I started on these forums on October 13, 2018. I asked for help on Level 175. I soon finished the level before getting any hints.

flash forward a bit

I ask for help on leve 197. (I actually spelled "leve" instead of "level". )I got it too, but this marked the start of when I actually joined the forum for good.

flash forward about 11 months to now

I'm now on Level 284. I have cleared 109 levels in 364 days. I kind of miss old NELG. I liked when levels made you think, but not so much your brain wants to explode like the evil 280s and somehow more evil 290s.

I still remember the he time where I commented on the LOTW level 280 saying "that level looks cool, if I could ever get there."

Look where I am now!

It's been great here I love the nice community, the great game, etc.

NTG :)

:mrgreen:
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: One Year.

Post by Clarence »

Congratulations but we're happy to have you here :)
NTG
Green Man

Re: One Year.

Post by NTG »

Thanks.

I will miss NELG if I win, there's only 16 levels left. (17 if you count my current level, 284)
After I clear level 300 I'll probably do a complete run from level 1 to 300.

After that I'll try the "NELG Elites" levels, I don't know about them but it will be fun finding out!

That's been in the back of my head, but for now all I need to do is explore 284, try to get to Second Island and question the existence of the pink square (not a help post)
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!