Reverse story.

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

Clarence
Game Destroyer

Reverse story.

Post by Clarence »

Simply write the previous amount of the story... no restrictions of any kind for length.

Let me begin.

As they finally made it to shore, James knew he did the right thing, but would he ever get over this loss? At least he finally accomplished what he set out to do, and could live happily ever after with his new family.

The end.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Reverse story.

Post by LaLou »

"No, don't do this James. You'll regret it."
Carmen sounded a bit upset. She clearly wasn't so sure anymore.
James looked at her, and then at the unconcious monster he was holding. And then at Carmen again.
"Maybe you're right. Maybe I will regret it. But this....thing killed my dog. And I'm sure it will kill again given a chanse."
Just at that moment the monster regained conciousnous. James pushed it's head under the water. It started strugling, but not for long.
James held him under water long enough to make sure it was dead. And then a little longer still.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Reverse story.

Post by Clovvach »

James could still smell the fresh puppy blood on Sado's hands, as he was staring directly at James with a flicker of interest in his devilishly round eyes.
Then, pure in the moment, Sado whipped out the knife and aimed for the heart... but Carmen was quicker. Out of mere reflexes
she hit his forehead with a hard rock, and out of pain and surprise, Sado's monstrous body toppled unconsciously in James's trembling arms.
Even though no words were spoken, Carmen knew by the look James was showing that he was planning to murder Sado.