NTG trails off to Infinity about things you don't care about

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

NTG
Green Man

NTG trails off to Infinity about things you don't care about

Post by NTG »

Post 1

Hello. My name is NTG. Or at least my forum name is, that is. I said "is" twice. That sentence felt incorrect. Anyways, this is a thread where I talk about stuff that's on mind, most of which you probably don't care about. There will be a lot of spelling mistakes so try your best to ignore them. Anyways, back to the issue with "is". Why did I say "is" twice there? I could just edit it out but I want something to talk about. So anyways I just woke up and am posting this at 6:48 am. Now it is 6:49. I might be a clock. That should be my job. How much would it pay? There are already clocks on every device imaginable so probably not that much. $1 an hour? That is so below the minimum wage it's not even funny. That sentence just reached the seventh line on the page in the post maker thingy. This sentence will probably make it eight. Yes, it did. I predicted it! Wow! Let's talk about the time again. It is 6:51 now. It has been at least three minutes or 180 seconds or 180000 ms after I started typing this. Now 6:52. At 9th Feb 2020. In case I spend more than a day tying this stupid thing. Talking about stupid, or IQ, let's talk about NELG, since it's basically an IQ test. Not an official one. It probably doesn't work. 6:54. 6:55? Not yet, but coming soon. Let's talk about colors. Blue anyone, blue? No? how about...GREEN?!?!?!?! Still no? what about Black? you probably cannot see this, hahahahahahhahahahhaha! Enough with that. This is all I have to say for today. Goodbye. See you in a couple hours. Or will it be minutes? Days? Time is confusing. 6:56.
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
NTG
Green Man

Re: NTG trails off to Infinity about things you don't care a

Post by NTG »

Post 2

EXPONENTIAL TEXT SIZES!!!!

10 characters at 100% size

aaaaaaaaaa

20 characters at 50% size

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

50 characters at 20% size

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

100 characters at 10% size

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

200 characters at 5% size

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1000 characters at 1% size

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You need to zoom in to see the 1000 one.

Also, I hid the word "hi" in the 100 ones and above, but there's 2 in the 200 and 10 in the 1000! Proceed to waste your time finding them by zooming in if you want.

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

NTG
Green Man

Post by NTG »

Post 3

cool exponential curve thingy

a
a
a
a
aa
aaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

NTG
Green Man

Post by NTG »

Post 4

Solve this riddle :twisted:

t h e s o l u t i o n i s i n t h i s t e x t

11 10 5 4