Clarence VS Vsauce Guy: Season I

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

NTG
Green Man

Clarence VS Vsauce Guy: Season I

Post by NTG »

So I got an idea for writing some kind of story about Clarence and the Vsauce guy, and I will be posting new chapters on inconsistent intervals. Have fun falling into the rabbit hole of “things my brain thought were good ideas”.

Chapter 1: “Why the hell is this existent?”

We all thought it was flawless. The relationship between the Vsauce guy, creator of thousands of videos that you could watch for hours, and Clarence, the creator of the seemingly perfect game, that would capture the hearts of about.... 20 people. Vsauce Guy, also known as Micheal (because that is his name) even plugged his game, back in (what I assume is) 2013. That plug introduced hundreds of people, including me, to NELG. Just think about it, that video never came out, or I didn’t see it, I wouldn’t be here right now. I would probably be doing something more productive than writing a thousand word essay about NELG and Vsauce. Micheal, as we’ll call him, because I am tired of typing Vsauce, decided to grant more users to the game and forum. But it wasn’t him that started this war. The day the war started was overlooked, as just another day, even after the war started, nobody noticed, not even Clarence. On the fateful day of July 27th, 2019, we were discussing how we discovered NELG, when all of a sudden, Clarence uttered these words, “Me and Tee hate that guy lol”. Not only did he say he absolutely despised Micheal, but Tee did as well. Two people. Two against one. This post was no ordinary post about hating some random guy on the internet, it was a battle plan. A plan to outnumber Micheal. A plan to defeat him once after all and finally be free from whatever he did to Clarence. The war started this day, nobody noticed. Nobody.
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
NTG
Green Man

Re: Clarence VS Vsauce Guy: Season I

Post by NTG »

Chapter 2: “A Battle of Secrecy”

To this day, nobody knows what drove Clarence to start the war. Maybe it was more forum members? Micheal has millions of subscribers, and having one million forum members sure sounds good, but there would be so much spam that the mods and admins were going to need to go into overdrive, working 16 hours a day removing spam post after spam post. Not a good way to spend your day. Micheal, then, would be fighting to keep his fans, and not losing them to NELG. Not fading into obscurity. This theory makes sense from Micheal’s reason of fighting, but not Clarence’s. Why so much spam? We don’t know. This is a theory, and may be incorrect. The two have been fighting, in secrecy. Clarence and Micheal make no posts or videos about the incident. Clarence, surprisingly, has not deleted or edited the post that started it all. This was evidence of the fight, why keep it if all other evidence of fighting was never released? Maybe it’s Micheal? Maybe Micheal hacked the post so that nobody, no matter high their rank, could edit or delete the post? Why didn’t he just delete Clarence’s account then? Why didn’t he just frame Clarence as a bad person, make us all leave NELG, and claim victory?
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!