The Best Forum Days

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

NTG
Green Man

The Best Forum Days

Post by NTG »

In your opinion, what was the best time to be on the forums?

I only have a less than two year window, but I think for me it was when the bored games topics “Five Letter Word Guessing”/“ANY # of letters word guessing” and “Ruin The Situation” topics were alive. Not only did I have NELG to play, I had the forum games, and usually responses were pretty quick.

I tried to revive those topics, and Word Guessing almost made it, but they both flopped.

So, I’m your opinion, what era of the forums was the best?
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: The Best Forum Days

Post by chex »

Probably 2008-2011? When it was super busy.
NTG
Green Man

Post by NTG »

Yeah, I kinda wish I had discovered this forum earlier- when I did join it (2018) there were hardly any active members.

There’s still moments when it’s kinda busy, but that only came with the Bored Games and occasional help section posts.
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

The internet was still blooming when this game appeared. People were using AOL to get on line.
HomeStar Runner was in its prime. Flash was the hot new thing. it was a beautiful, magical set of coincidences.

I think if the game were introduced today, it would flop. not because it is bad.... we all know how fun it is! But there is so much more out there, people have no patience any more.

The best forum.... the Blue Forum days were simple. Long gone.

The first DarkSun forum -- the one that got deleted -- I think maybe that was the best. The game only had 160 levels or so, and people were excited to play and get help. Lots of active users and guests. Good times.

I miss giving helpful hints.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
0alex0
spammer

Post by 0alex0 »

When I finished levelgame there were 200 levels and I was in the hall of fame but I'm not there anymore
My English Is So Bad Please Forgive Me.
When I'm sad u make me happy, my eyes were blush and I feel fine=MaRiJuAnA, I Love That.

BlueCar