Jokes

Got a good joke or wanna have a good laugh? Come here and bring your best jokes! GOOD AND HILARIOUS JOKES ONLY!!!
Naesme
Twilight Fanboy

Jokes

Post by Naesme »

1) Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services.
He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies: "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

2) PATIENT: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."
DOCTOR: "I've got some cream for that."

3) A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?' But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life."

4) A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

The other man replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

5) TEXAN: "Where are you from?"
HARVARD GRAD: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
TEXAN: "OK - where are you from, jackass?"

6) A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen." The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "That driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

7) When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.

8) A dog went to a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote: "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog, "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'Woof' for the same price." The dog replied, "But that would make no sense at all!"

All credit to who deserves it =D
I am a friend and companion of the night. I rejoice in spilled blood and the baying of dogs. I wander among shades and tombs. I am Gorgo, and Mormo, of the thousand-faced moon. -The Touch of Satan
bella
the two timer

Re: Jokes

Post by bella »

There is already a joke section, please keep to that one.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Naesme wrote: 5) TEXAN: "Where are you from?"
HARVARD GRAD: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
TEXAN: "OK - where are you from, jackass?"
I love it when other people stereotype us Texans as cowboys or cowboy-like people. :)

No rly.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

There is already a joke thread. So I will derail this one by talking about food:

You know how sometimes the right cup of coffee is black as night and bitter as my ex wife? Yeah, I think I could go for a cup like that right about now.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Something you want to tell us, Zot? And I'd like some chocolate cake right now.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Here's the thing: BoGZ is a night owl. Well, he recently got a dayshift job. Ouch. So, being a cool brother, I brew him a pot of coffee the night before. Save him time, you know? When I get up, I turn it back on while I am stretching and eating breakfast, then I have the leftovers. Sometimes I turn it up too high and re-brew the coffee. Makes some seriously strong stuff! * Sip * AAAAHHHHH!!

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

:lol: I'd imagine.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Sounds awful. :?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Speaking of Texas... How's it going there, Texas?

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lmao!
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I saw that a really long time ago already... made me feel kinda creeped out... :notme:
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: oop

Post by Moe »

ijjhhbgbbb wrote: Image
u dont need to post this on 2(so far that ive seen) different topics
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

G4MER, the spambot does not read replies. QUIT WASTIN SPACE! :P