The story of NELG levels

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

HighStrike300
Finally fitting in

The story of NELG levels

Post by HighStrike300 »

It's a common story. Everyone can publish new chapters, but not two chapters in a row.
Chapter I
Level 1: ha ha! I am the simplest level in the game! Do you like yellow? If you like it, stay well, if you don't like it, click the red circle!
Level 2 push away and say, "I'm better than you! I have no words, but people can pass me, so I am better than you! "
Level 1 gets angry and says, "no word means you are strong? People are more likely to pass me because I have a larger click area. "
When level 3 came, hearing level 1's words, he suddenly became angry: "say: how do you think who has a high clearance rate and who is strong?"? Only when the customs clearance rate is low can it be serious! "
Everyone laugh at Level 3, he bragged! His click area is so large that people can easily click through it.
Level 300 suddenly jumped out of the line and said, "I am the strongest!"
At this time, 244290 and 299 jumped out and threw 300 into the sky and beat them
TEDNE 101/400