The future of NELG?

This section is for any improvement ideas for my game. Also it's for anything that you might want to discuss about my game that doesn't fit into any other category.
NTG
Green Man

The future of NELG?

Post by NTG »

As we all know, Flash is dying in December of this year. And as we are all wondering, what will the future of NELG look like?

The forum will be fine, but we will probably have little to no new members.

If the game gets remade in HTML, it will probably not be by the original creators, and the levels will be different.

I think, the legacy will live on in the fan games, there is three and they all either don’t use Flash or plan to make HTML versions. Some have almost 200 levels, they’re like mini-NELGs.
"255 isn't just a number, it's a way of life."

-NTG 5/20/2019

hi once again

Keeping the forum active since 2018!
Wesley
GOD

Re: The future of NELG?

Post by Wesley »

There are a few browsers out there that are specifically designed to support Flash, because Flash is a versatile and powerful tool. I'll do some research between now and then to see which of these is easiest, most stable, etc, then I will make a recommendation in here.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dmitri
Starting to fit in

Re: The future of NELG?

Post by Dmitri »

Hi there. I hope all in this community are well.

Since Abobe removed the ability to use Flash on websites *cries* I've had this game in the back of my mind since, and so today I decided I'd visit the forum here and check to see what ended up happening with the game.

From what I read here, it seems as though the game may still be playable on certain websites that are specifically designed to run with Flash. Any more updates on this? Do we know what options there are? I don't want to see this game be lost forever...
If I'm not playing Never Ending Level Game, it might be because I'm watching NASCAR.