level 148

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Banana

Re: level 148

Post by Banana »

No painting the pixels? Yay! Thank you! That was a pain. ;)

Now, you say use my mouse? Meaning the options when I right-click? I've tried all of them numerous times with my mouse exactly in the center of the X as best as I could get it, and I got no results. And I am sure I am supposed to take screenshots because that's what other hints for this level have mentioned. A combination of screenshot and using the mouse? I don't know how that could work. . . .
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It seems to me that you are overthinking it. I am sure when you read back over this in a few months you will also think that you were over thinking it.

Have you ever used a treasure map? good. Mouse. X. Screenshot. Maybe some paint.

Re-read this thread from the start, close your eyes and count to ten, then try again.

Srsly, we have done everything other than actually hold your hand and do it for you. ;)
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Banana

Post by Banana »

Hover my mouse exactly in the center of the X before taking a screenshot? Nope, doesn't work. I seriously cannot figure out how to get past, and I've been trying for a really long time! Yes, I've reread this thread, but I'm still clueless. I must be really thick. . . . :(
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It does work. X, Print Screen, paint, then your brain. I'm going to delete this post in a few minutes. If you had an account I could PM you and see what/if you are doing something wrong.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Banana

Post by Banana »

I GOT IT! Thank you so much for all of your patience! Turns out I was painting the wrong place. I can't believe it took me this long to think of that!