level 148

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.

level 148

Post by Guest »

I found the small message but after that im stucked. Tried different mathematical answers with the level number, tried inverting colors, changing colors, going back, going forward, zooming, well everything i can come up with. Any hint what I forgot to try?
bella
the two timer

Re: level 148

Post by bella »

There's something else on the screen, it's there for a reason. Use it and try basic things.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

You need to find your numbers. Think like a pirate.
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

chex wrote:You need to find your numbers. Think like a pirate.
please, am I looking for more #'s
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

wigan wrote:
chex wrote:You need to find your numbers. Think like a pirate.
please, am I looking for more #'s
x marks the spot? I've tried zoom, been in paint. please, am I at least looking in the right direction?
chex

Post by chex »

You're on the right track. You need to be in the right spot before you start digging.
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

chex wrote:You're on the right track. You need to be in the right spot before you start digging.
:? Nada, zilch, nothing. Paint is revealing me nothing. I think I am looking for more #'s? to add to the ones in plain view? but nothing seems to be working. HELP.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Look around. Move around. Look under every rock, behind every tree, EVERYWHERE!

P.S. Some of the things you are looking for are poorly written and not super easy to understand even if you have the right one.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex

Post by chex »

wigan wrote:Paint is revealing me nothing.
chex wrote:You need to be in the right spot before you start digging.
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

GreatZot wrote:Look around. Move around. Look under every rock, behind every tree, EVERYWHERE!

P.S. Some of the things you are looking for are poorly written and not super easy to understand even if you have the right one.
Thanks found it.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Dude! You are totally welcome! I remember the awesome feeling of completing a level... it seems like not that long ago I did Level 148 myself for the first time. Hey, congratulations! And good luck on the levels ahead!

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex

Post by chex »

GreatZot wrote:I remember the awesome feeling of completing a level... it seems like not that long ago I did Level 148 myself for the first time.
Zot sounds like an old dude, reminiscing about days gone by. :giggle:
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

chex wrote: Zot sounds like an old dude... :giggle:
:o What?!? How DARE you!?!!?

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex

Post by chex »

Did you not hear me the first time? Perhaps if you turn up your hearing aide... :notme:
Banana

Post by Banana »

Okay, I really hate to ask for help when I asked for help on the level right before this one, but I'm really stuck. I've been on this level for days. I've tried screenshots and used the Paint filler tool. I've tried zoomed screenshots in every area--the X many times, the orange corners a couple times, the letters, everything I could think of--and found nothing for all my fooling around in Paint. I've even tried filling in all the individual pixels around the zoomed in X area! I've tried zooming in on the X and pressing forward/play and back. I thought perhaps the X meant I should multiply so I tried multiplying the visible numbers, but no luck. I think there is supposed to be a hidden number (or more) that I am somehow supposed to locate based on the X and using screenshot but I have found nothing.

Zot said to look under every rock and behind every tree, but I can't think of what rock or tree I might have missed. I've looked behind and under all I can find!
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I had to take about a hundred screenshots to do this one. If you are not precise when digging for treasure, all you get is a pile of muck. So PRNT SCRN and CTRL+V and Paint were on one side, while the game was open in another window.

Can't really tell you more without just giving it to you, and as you know, we don't do that here.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Banana

Post by Banana »

The random white bits in the orange corners don't have any significance, do they? I'm supposed to focus on the X area?
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Both is important.
Banana

Post by Banana »

GreatZot wrote:If you are not precise when digging for treasure, all you get is a pile of muck.
What kind of precision are we discussing here? Zooming in on the X so that it is precisely centered? I tried that, but it doesn't change anything. What else? Fill all of the little pixels on Paint? Am I supposed to even be filling the individual pixels? I've done a lot of that and haven't found anything.

Also, no matter how closely I zoom in on the orange parts with the white bits (which Bella said are important), I haven't been able to find anything, not with Paint either.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

You don't need to paint the pixels. The cross marks something, use your mouse.