Nuclear War! or...?

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.

If you would have to send nuclear bombs to one of these countries, what one would it be

Sweden
18%
Denmark
9%
Norway
27%
Finland
45%

Total votes: 11

Donden
Artiste

Nuclear War! or...?

Post by Donden »

Think like this: You are in USA, in the White house, and you "accidently" press a big red button (that you just HAVE to press)
and you realize that you fired away 20 nuclear bombs to Russia. But the thing is, you know that the Russian will send back a
lot of nuclear bombs to USA, and then there will be a nuclear war all over the world (for some reason china wanted to join
the party and send bombs) that will kind of kill everyone. (after that china joined the war, Santa Claus went to Canada, or
something, to bomb Clarence house. After that the rest of the contries got panic and pressed all red buttons they had)

Anyway, let's cut to the intresting part :)

YOU can prevent this! You can change to cordinates a little bit, but not to far, just enough to get them to Finland, Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
That 20 nuclear bombs will wipe the whole country, and that will make it impossible for them to send anything but dust back to USA.

(BTW, I don't live in USA, I live in Sweden, it'll be fun to see how many that would kill us in this situation :)

This is mostly just a random question, I'm kind of bored. :)
*Some kind of signature*
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Nuclear War! or...?

Post by Clovvach »

I say Sweden! So that you never would have created this horrible topic. :mrgreen:
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

haha :D It would be fun if I were the only surviver, and then made this topic anyway :)
*Some kind of signature*
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

There is a movie and a book called Fail Safe. That is my answer.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GreatZot wrote: Fail Safe.
This sounds like the 'story' of ma'life .

To answer your quest' Don' , i would prefer to kill my self then throwiing a NCB on any other country .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

I would call Superman and he would take care of it.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I already had extensive negotiations with the gnomes of the world. They have sabotaged the bombs.
The bombs will fly, and they will fall down where they are programmed, but there will be no nuclear explosion.
The explosion that does take place will release a substance that will make everybody happy, and friendly, and all wars, feuds and disagreements will come to an end. There will be peace all over the world.

This of course comes at a price....
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I'm not even sure a world like that could exist. So many people have so many different views and beliefs. It would be impossible for EVERYONE to be happy.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I already said it comes at a price.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lol I suppose you did.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I'll destroy the Finnish. Why? Because I used to spell "finish" as "finnish" and I never realized what I was doing wrong. :lol:
BeatStick
*must post more*

Post by BeatStick »

The hell with our norwegian neighbours.
I would kill them :D.
Hello
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

I would go for the same as chex, for a similar reason. With a name that sounds like Finish, they're just asking for it :lol:

Plus I like my Danish bacon, and other imports from Sweden (actually music - I used to buy a lot from Boxman) and I have friends in Norway. So maybe that's a better reason
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

I would take Sweden, the country I live in, since I see the useless things Sweden do.
For the first, Sweden is best or one of the best in europe in weapon development, but we cut down a lot on the military, so we don't even use the weapons. A year ago you had to make a sign up for the military, but they didn't take in that many, if you got in you had to do the 1 year training thing. Now you don't even need to sign, you can do that thing on free will. (I don't know exact all fact about that, but it is something like that)

Another thing, like one year ago, the gouverment bought in the world 11:th best computer, to keep track on EVERYONES computer activity, so all we write is being recorded. But the thing with it was to find people downloading illegal from piratebay and all that, because other contries, especially USA, complained about Sweden not doing enought about piratebay. This thing about everything being recorded, is against the human rights of privacy that EU has set for all contries that are a member of EU. This new thing is set to the FRA law, wich is for defence of terrorists, not thouse who download illegal files, or are we terrorists now?
To see if we download illegal files, the companies have to ask for the logs of an IP number from "the guys who gives us internet", but they are sick of it so they have started to delete the logs after 24 hours, wich makes it almost impossible for any company to find what we download, since they can't get anything in time, so the companies can't sue us anyway. The news said after 8 months "The new FRA law made it harder to find illegal downloaders". :)

Easily said, Sweden makes new weapons, wich kills, but we don't even use them for defence, because we don't need to defend, since we are in peace with everyone, and we are just cutting down on the military, so what is the use for new weapons?
Our gouverment is taking our human rights, and spends a lot of money to do it too, since they bought that super computer.

Btw, the funniest thing about this is that this change of the FRA law made it harder for them to catch thouse who use piratebay :)
*Some kind of signature*