Covid

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Wesley
GOD

Covid

Post by Wesley »

Congrats to the UK for developing the first stable vaccine for Sars COV 2 ! ! !

Holy whatever... I hope we can recover from all this nonsense....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Re: Covid

Post by bella »

I think they just authorized the release sooner than other countries. Russia has started vaccinating people already, also China.
But yes, hopefully many people will have access to a vaccine soon and are also willing to be vaccinated.
Too many conspiracy theories out there.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Today I saw a report that the United States are increasingly suffering from a food crisis. People lose their jobs, can not work currently and don't have enough to feed their kids properly. What use is it when you get a one-time payment?
The virus is an immanent problem, how it is dealt with currently is a shame.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It is always interesting to see what the rest of the world thinks of our nonsense here in USA. We think we are so special and wonderful, but as soon as you look at 80% of the rest of the world..... hmmm, suddenly we look like idiots. Heartless, arrogant, ignorant idiots.

Here is a cherry on top of the most recent idiocy: I live in Pennsylvania, pretty hard hit by Covid, also fairly full of republicans and other idiots. Our governor issed stay at home orders early on in all this, and also issued mask mandates. Well, now he has contracted Covid. Almost instantly, the local idiot squad chimed in with,"I guess all that lockdown stuff does not work, huh?" "So much for wearing masks if he got is hurr durr." etc. 8 months in and somehow these balloon knot still don't understand that the masks are to protect other people, not yourself.... Governor Wolf most likely got exposed to Covid by some idiot who was too proudly ignorant to wear a mask.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

No worries, there are idiots everywhere. People go out, protesting on the streets because they fear the extinction of personal freedom. Of course you have the freedom of choice, go out there, get ill and good luck in finding a hospital with a free ICU. Ignorance is bliss as long as only one person is affected.
But it's not all about you!
Numbers are rising here because people are getting tired of the rules and restrictions. There might be another lockdown soon because people are not sensible or just plain stoopid.
But hey, there's a vaccine now. The problem is, only about half of the population here wants to get it. Because, you know micro chipping and stuff.
Maybe that's what you call survival of the fittest.