Shamwow......scamwow or does it live up to it's name?

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Naesme
Twilight Fanboy

Shamwow......scamwow or does it live up to it's name?

Post by Naesme »

I've heard shamwows are awesome....and then I heard they suck......WHICH IS IT!!?!!???!??

Also, why the heck was disney allowed to buy out marvel comics?
I am a friend and companion of the night. I rejoice in spilled blood and the baying of dogs. I wander among shades and tombs. I am Gorgo, and Mormo, of the thousand-faced moon. -The Touch of Satan
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Shamwow......scamwow or does it live up to it's name?

Post by chex »

Well, Raiden, I mean Naesme, why don't you get one and form your own opinion?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

My great and awesome brain can only answer one question at a time. I got a ShamWow, and it totally sucks! I filled a pie plate about 2/3 with water, and the thing sucked it all up! It was like I was Vince for that brief instant! I squeezed the water out and did it again. It was just as cool the second time. I have not used one on my dog, because I don't have a dog. I have not cut one in half to use on my bathroom floor. Actually, I have not done much cleaning with the thing. I mostly just did the pie plate trick a few times.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Naesme
Twilight Fanboy

Post by Naesme »

chex wrote:Well, Raiden, I mean Naesme, why don't you get one and form your own opinion?
Ya...i'm not raiden. And, just wanted to know what others think about it.
I am a friend and companion of the night. I rejoice in spilled blood and the baying of dogs. I wander among shades and tombs. I am Gorgo, and Mormo, of the thousand-faced moon. -The Touch of Satan
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I just told you. I think the ShamWow is pretty cool. Now that it is getting warmer, I may use it when washing my car.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chex wrote:Well, Raiden, I mean Naesme,
This is the only thing i understood in that topic .And that was funny :lol:
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

Ever sit down in front of a tv and watch the commercials? They all sound the same...BUT, I watched a report on it from a local news team that actually tried the shamwow out. They showed a live test of how much the shamwow actually soaked up. Yeah it soaked up some, but it works the same as a regular sponge or a paper towel.

And speaking of commercials, don't think there was one commercial. There were actually 3. They all proved that the shamwow soaked up water, but when he says, and I quote...

"...The shamwow holds___ times it's weight in liquid."

That is where the commercial changed. The original commercial said 20 times, but more updated commercials say 12 and 10 times.

I even bought one right after the report, and believe it or not, they were right. It works just like a regular sponge.

Shamwow or Scamwow? I say Scamwow. I can go out and buy a sponge at a local store for about $3.00. Yeah I may still be spending money overtime, but it is a lot cheaper to buy one, rather than pay $19.95 for a shamwow that works the same as the sponge.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.