Who are you?

In this section there is topics to get to know you better: post a picture of yourself, age, s.e.x., location, you know stuff like that. So please stop in and let us get to know you better or vice versa.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: Who are you?

Post by Moe »

lol We're the three 16s!

Anyways, on that note, I'll post one too..

I'm Morgan (Moe), some of my friends call me Moe, but my close friends call me Morgan... When I introduce myself I always introduce myself as Moe, but for some it turns into Morgan(Even when I don't remember telling them the long version of my name.. But oh well! So... There's one cousin of mine that I'm somewhat close to, I talk to him almost all the time, thee best part is I'm older than him!(By 2 days, I used to give him crap about how I was older than him, and he'd get mad because of the small difference in age)
Little known fact, I pluck part of my eyebrows(The middle part) to prevent a unibrow from forming, because we all know unibrows don't look very good...
My favourite colour is Red, it always has been, I tried changing it to blue, but red always managed to win. My favourite number is 28, why 28? I don't know, but one time I was tried thinking of a random number and it happened to be 28, and it sorta got stuck. 3 of Clubs is my unlucky card, I would shuffle the deck and pull a random card from the middle and it was the 3 of Clubs(3 times in a row) and it made me mad, so now I hate that card.

Other than that, my favorite subject in school is Science, but I always do good in math. I'm not very good at learning foreign languages.

I don't play any instruments, but I played guitar in 3rd grade and the Trombone in band in 5th and 6th grade.

I'm really good with computers, I probably got that from my brother, who's now in the US Army(deployed in Kuwait), because he is good with them too.
Speaking of siblings, I have 2 brothers and a sister-in-law who is pregnant(Due at the end of October)
I've always wanted to join the military, but recently (about a year ago) started to realize that I'm against violence, despite all those darned violent video games that supposedly make kids violent. I have autocorrect turned off on my iPhone despite always trying to be grammatically(and spelling) correct in text messages.

I used to be the smartest kid in my grade until about 5th grade when 2 of my friends(they're twins) decided they had to be the top 2... but I still usually get the second highest scores on standardized testing that the state requires. I'm good at taking test, but not so good at homework.

I know I'm missing a lot, but there's a start...

Oh... here's some more,
In our kitchen door, there's a set of 5 light switches (Kitchen light, Porch Light, Yard Light, and 2 unused switches), and when the lights are off, they all have to be pointing in the same direction(The porch light has 2 switches, so sometimes the switch in the kitchen is up when the lights are off, so I literally have to go into the porch to flip that switch so that I can go back into the kitchen and have them all pointing down. --If you understood that, lol.
Also... This:
Stateless wrote:With money, all the bills have to be facing the same way and ordered with the smallest bills on top and the largest on bottom, and when I'm baking, I always have to end with a number divisible by 12 (12, 24, 36, et cetera) and I don't like it when someone takes one cookie before the rest finish baking...
--
I built my dad a firepit out of concrete and bricks for his birthday last year, and we use it almost all the time now!

I cannot plan out my day, because if I set out a plan, I won't do it, ever.. unless I'm being told I have to by someone else that has authority over me. I've been recognized as a student leader by both my school and my church, and I have troubles falling asleep before midnight (If I try to, I will usually lay awake until around midnight unless I'm really tired) -- I haven't stayed up all night in over a year despite multiple failed attempts.

One last thing, I've already been asked to my senior prom, so I'm happy about that! (It's a year and 9 months away)

That's enough about me for another couple months at least
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Thankfully the maximum for our light switches is two. There are some at school though with about thirty switches on :\ .
πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
Moe

Post by Moe »

At my school, on one of the stairwells, there is a lightswitch that doesn't go to anything (anymore, but it used to) and I flip it everytime I walk past it without even thinking about it anymore

The most switches at one spot in my school is 8
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I just don't see how things like light switches not facing the same way doesn't annoy people. Or again with the pen lids and pens all facing the same way. My friends and family have taken to turning around the pens in my pencilcase and putting the lids on the wrong way around just to annoy me. How does it not phase them at all?
πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

I'm Sizz and I'm an alcoholic- i mean.. i'm sizz and i'm 17, and i like musicy things and orange... and getting up early. I have a real talent for procrastinating that i really practise often. i joined nelg when i was 12, so nearly five years ago. i have a job which is teaching kids piano, so that's pretty fun. My plan for the future is to try and get into the industry and be a composer of some sort, but failing that i will do some production, and failing that i will teach (there'll never be a shortage of teachers...). I really like cheese. And cheesy films and cheesy songs. My favourite film is Stand By Me, though sometimes it's Four Lions. My favourite book is ALWAYS City of Thieves by David Benioff which is so freaking epic because it's funny and really serious/sad and um.. yeah. I'm teaching myself guitar because my school gave me one and so far i can't do the F chord :(

I don't get science (really.. my science results at GCSE were such a miracle seeing as i learnt the whole syllabus the night before due to not understanding it for the whole year) and I still don't know my 6/7/8 times tables which is really bad... but none of my maths modules this year are non-calculator so i may just be lazy and never learn them :P To be honest, i find english really hard too (i only chose it this year because i didn't want to do anything else) and now i'm dropping it. I'm hoping to get four 'A's as my results though (in Music, Maths, English lit and Sociology) this year (in Year 12 in England we only take four subjects) i used to be a music snob but i'm going through an open minded phase and now listen to anything from bach to beyonce to the beach boys to biffy clyro :lol: i play in a couple of orchestras and TODAY i was gonna perform at birmingham symphony hall with my county's youth orchestra but i'm going to my relative's birthday party instead. I'm off to Uni in just over a year which will be good hopefully.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Moe

Post by Moe »

I can hand pens and pen lids not facing the right way most of the time..
Oh, and when changing the volume on the TV it has to be on an even number

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Moe

Post by Moe »

Something I didn't add to mine (I edited this post because I disapproved with what I had in it before)

I can't sleep in the car

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Stateless wrote:Oh, and when changing the volume on the TV it has to be on an even number
This.

Sizz, it's not always four for year 12. Generally, people take between three and five. Most schools won't let you take more than four at A2 though.
πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
Moe

Post by Moe »

Alialialia wrote:My friends and family have taken to turning around the pens in my pencilcase and putting the lids on the wrong way around just to annoy me.
I haven't told my friends about those things that annoy me, because I know that they'd do that too

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I have to fix it though whenever they do it so they realised.
πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†
Moe

Post by Moe »

Yeah... forgot about that..
Light switches at school, I can't do anything about because I'd be turning lights off, which they usually don't like..

I use pencils, so it's kinda hard for them to mess with them like that

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

My name is Nick.

Currently 19 and live in Canada. Beer is awesome! (Drinking age in Canada is 19)

I am very creative and have a strong passion for video games and writing. What career do get when you put those two together? Video game story writer? Hopefully. I finished all my courses and will soon be graduating from high school. Then it's off to a writing college program. It's the only one of it's kind (at least in Ontario) so pray that it works out for me. Then I plan to go to a one year post graduate video game design program. So I can one day be be a creative director of my own products and be in charge of both story and gameplay.

I'm very shy and don't socialize. Ever. But I don't mind expressing my thoughts though text which is why I spend a lot of time on the internet. Even then I'm worried about people judging me. But only a little. I love to write (stories and personal thoughts only. I hate Shakespeare and poetry style of writing). I love to game too. Not only do I have fun playing them but I also love the stories and characters which I feel are the most important part of games. Iconic heroes like Mario, Link, Samus, Master Chief, Sonic, Commander Sheppard, Solid Snake, Tomb Raider, Nathan Drake, and Cloud (and many more) are the characters that define the industry. Sadly you don't have games with passion like that much these days. It's usually just a guy with a gun.

I have two little brothers. One of them is Dante who is now 4 years old. quest has run away from home.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

reaper wrote:Beer is awesome!
That worries me.
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

LaLou wrote:
That worries me.
Why? I'm not going to be on the forums drunk if that's what you're saying. In fact so far I haven't drank enough to become drunk.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Now that's reassuring.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I love drunk posting. :lol:
Dante
Hi, I'm new

Post by Dante »

i am dante

the best brother is nicholas

nice to meet you
dont touch my boobies
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

LaLou wrote:
That worries me.
I find it hilarious that 'beer is awesome' is the third sentence you write about yourself :lol:
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Who the smurf is this person that keeps changing their username and usergroup, and keeps appearing and disappearing?

Well, I'm not entirely sure I can answer that. I wanted to say, "You can call me <whatever>", but that would require me to call myself something, and as of yet I don't (and that may not make sense). But I now have a username, Mau (and have returned to the demis because it's a nice colour), so I guess you could refer to me by that if you do so desire.

I was going to do seven facts about me, but I can't think of seven. Uhm... time management and I are not close friends. My second best friend is a cat, qui s'appelle Boris because why not. I have an unhealthy obsession with certain Youtubers who I think are absolutely incredible. I once considered having a social life then decided that it was too much effort. Uhm... I can be a bit weird at times with personal shite. And I had thought of a sixth one but it's not really about me so let's replace it with I love music.

Why I decided to write this, I do not know. Have some facts.
πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†