Who are you?

In this section there is topics to get to know you better: post a picture of yourself, age, s.e.x., location, you know stuff like that. So please stop in and let us get to know you better or vice versa.
Donden
Artiste

Re: Who are you?

Post by Donden »

Gosh, My phone spells by itself, and now i can't Edit the post before. I meant "around" instead of that wierd word

Edit: Now i fixed the post from my computer, but I can't find where I delete this unessesary post :notme:
*Some kind of signature*
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

Don, seems we got something in common. i look foward to seeing more of you around the forum :)
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

Hah, the same with you :)
*Some kind of signature*
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Hellooooo!!
My real name is Ronald & I'm 14. :D

I'm hoping to make some friends on this site sooo... I know! How about I post some more info about me. ;)

Favorite Color(s): Red, Blue & Purple
Personal Game Consles: GBA, DS & Wii (thinkin' about getting PS3) :)
Favorite Author(s): J.K. Rowling, C.S. Lewis & R.L. Stine (make a note that they all abbreviated their names)
Favorite Subjects: Music, Reading & Astronomy (every thing seems to come in three's with me, huh.) :lol:
Last edited by KecleonFan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kecleon is the greatest! Don't you agree?

I'm watching you! O_O
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Welcome! :D I'm excited to have another Potter fan here. Make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

... and another Pokemon fan!

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

KecleonFan wrote:Astronomy
Sweet! Astronomy has always sounded awesome to me, but I haven't taken any classes on it yet :P
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Alialialia wrote:... and another Pokemon fan!

Awesome!
I'm glad to see someone who likes Pokémon as well (you know what's funny? I have that exact Pokémon card).
I also think your avatar is REALLY funny (lick, lick, lick, ect.)

I'm watching you! O_O
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

chex wrote:Welcome! :D I'm excited to have another Potter fan here. Make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks the kind words, & I will ask you questions later on when I get comfortable :D

I'm watching you! O_O
Moe

Post by Moe »

You know, I came on the forum, and you were here... I never got a proper welcome out to you!
So, I'm sorry :P and -- Welcome!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

KecleonFan wrote:Hellooooo!!

I'm hoping to make some friends on this site sooo... I know! How about I post some more info about me. ;)

Favorite Author(s): J.K. Rowling, C.S. Lewis & R.L. Stine (make a note that they all abbreviated their names)
Favorite Subjects: Music, Reading & Astronomy (every thing seems to come in three's with me, huh.) :lol:
Hey ron, what month were you born?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Hey ron, what month were you born? If you don't mind me asking?
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Clovvach wrote:

Hey ron, what month were you born? If you don't mind me asking?
December. Why?

I'm watching you! O_O
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Maybe he has the same birth year as you, that or I've been away too long and he's older now than I remember :lol:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Welcome to the forum, KecleonFan!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

It's been ages since I wrote up my thingy. I probably ought to update it. So here goes...

I have not changed from being called Ali. I've given up on getting my friends to call me by my real name because they just don't (they've now started making variations on it though, such as Ali-blub, because I always cry in films). I am now 16, I think, but I have a problem with remembering my age so I could easily be wrong about that. Either 14, 15, or 16. Pretty sure it's 16 though. 2012 - 1996: yes, I'm 16. Ummmm... I have a cat called Boris, but I call him Bo. I used to call him Bobo before my friend told me that was slang for princess sophia. I love music, both listening to it and making it, although I am a bit of a music snob. My favourite pasttime is singing. I really like languages, and am studying two of them for A-level. I want to pick up a third language at some point though. I joined NELG probably just over three years ago. I love you all. What else...? I love tea, clothes, shoes, and collect stones and soft toys (I have so many). I'm aware that a few years ago I wrote some weird stuff in this thread. That's just me really. Whenever I feel miserable, I go through bouts of hating myself and causing myself to feel more miserable. Anyway, that's not important, and I just overreacted. Oooh, that's something I do often - I often cause drama about things. If I could be any fruit I would like to be a pomegranate, because they're a beautiful colour and the seeds look like little jewels. I also have a problem with making sure everything is precise and in the right place, such as whenever people leave lids off of pens or put them on the wrong way around, I have to sort it out. I also have to have a plan before doing things. I can't go out with friends without checking every last detail, having back-up plans, and giving everyone involved written instructions about what is going on. I hate velvet. The feel, and the sound it makes when touched, and even the thought of that now make me shiver.

A couple more things: as most of you know, I have red hair. Thankfully, this has not changed. I am very short-sighted, and am hoping that my eyesight will not deteriorate within the next few years, because I am getting quite close to the driving eyesight limit. I am hoping to learn to drive next year and I have a car called Russel.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe

Post by Moe »

Alialialia wrote:I have a car called Russel.
I want to name my first car when I get it....
Alialialia wrote: I also have a problem with making sure everything is precise and in the right place,
I'm like this, kind of, With money, all the bills have to be facing the same way and ordered with the smallest bills on top and the largest on bottom, and when I'm baking, I always have to end with a number divisible by 12 (12, 24, 36, et cetera) and I don't like it when someone takes one cookie before the rest finish baking...

--

I also haven't posted on in a long time, and the one I did post, well.. wasn't very good and doesn't even fit me very well any more

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

It's been a long while since I wrote one of these as well!

My name is Jacob. I'm currently 16 years old, and going to be a junior in high school this fall. Time sure does fly. I'm in the process of getting my driver's license. What else? Ooh, I'm also a musician (although not as talented as our very own Sizz), and I am able to play any flute (piccolo, c flute, alto flute, bass flute, etc) as well as oboe. I play in my school's audition-only Wind Ensemble and it's one of the dearest things to my heart. Now, I'm normally not one to brag, but I'm a very intelligent kid. I usually maintain over a 99 average in school (out of 100 for all you letter grade people :D). I really hope I can be valedictorian of my class., but we'll see what happens. In terms of hobbies, I love to read as well as troll the internet. I seriously could go between NELGF, facebook, and tumblr. for HOURS. Other than that, well... I don't know what else to say. :D
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Moe

Post by Moe »

I always knew we (You, Alialialiaa, and I) were the same age, but what's what month/Year were we all born in?

I was in September of 95

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

We're both February of '96 I think. In fact i think Ali is just one day older than me.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan