Who are you?

In this section there is topics to get to know you better: post a picture of yourself, age, s.e.x., location, you know stuff like that. So please stop in and let us get to know you better or vice versa.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Who are you?

Post by Clovvach »

Well I only found out about it now. :P
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I went through a massive fase of depression and self conciousness last year. I still get self concious but it's not nearly as bad.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

*cough*angst*cough*
well, I only read that most just now 'cause GIANA responded to it... like just then, and it showed up on the "New Posts" page. :roll:
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

My name is Dennis

I live in Sweden, a bit outside Stockholm
I'm 16 years old, 17 in october.

Studying in Collage to become an Electrician. I chose that because I find it intresting and fun, I like social and active work, so I found Electrician to be the perfect job for me, but I have to have the 3rd hardest subject in collage in Sweden, it is the maths of electrics.

I like anime, computer, athletics and traveling.
I love music, drawing, being out with friends and talking with others.

I talk a lot, and I like it, others like it (most of the time at least) and I often talk about what I think, what I feel and what I've felt. Why I talk so much now days is because I didn't talk so much when I were still a kid, I held most things for myself. But later I found how good it felt to talk with others how I really feel about something, and that has made some people respect and listen to me even more. I find it relieving to talk with people I trust about how I felt during the years I were depressed.

I should stop it there, as some maybe have noticed I can make really long posts sometimes and that is mostly when I'm about to write a short post but get n to the subject to much and then get off the subject and start writing about something else :D
*Some kind of signature*
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

GIANA wrote:Hey Alia,nobody is perfect.
Are you saying i'm not perfect ? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Is your name Nobody?
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Wow, I've changed so much since I wrote my description. I'll make a new one at some point.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Yaz Pistachio wrote:I'm Jacob, I'm 13, and I'm going into 8th grade.

I love Twilight, NELG, NELGF, and Facebook.
NEW!

I'm Jacob, I'm 14, and I'm going into 9th grade this fall. High school.

The second line is basically the same. Except maybe a little less Twilight-obsessed.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

That made me smile ! :D
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

:D
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

im red

i was gone for two years pretty much, missed out on all the good stuff. i think i was back for abit as a guest, though im not to sure...
i like wolves, but the obsession has toned down alot more than last time (now its a fetish). i spend alot of time on gaia, and while other teenage girls around me are crying and causing drama over absolutely nothing, or dying their hair black and being some kind of wannabe posers, im sitting back with a bucket of popcorn and enjoying the show.

i also like setting things on fire, drawing, and if got a wee bit of anarchist in me.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Redness wrote: and while other teenage girls around me are crying and causing drama over absolutely nothing, or dying their hair black and being some kind of wannabe posers
So you're basically saying you hang around emos?
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

Clovvach wrote:
Redness wrote: and while other teenage girls around me are crying and causing drama over absolutely nothing, or dying their hair black and being some kind of wannabe posers
So you're basically saying you hang around emos?
i try not to, but my school has to many -.-
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

Redness wrote: im sitting back with a bucket of popcorn and enjoying the show.
Thats the way of living a good life ^^ Just to sit and laugh at people who make themselves look lite idiots :D
*Some kind of signature*
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

Donden wrote:
Thats the way of living a good life ^^ Just to sit and laugh at people who make themselves look lite idiots :D
exactly! i dont get peoples obsession with "living in the moment" and spending countless amounts of time and money, for what? a bunch of girls at school think they're so popular cause the guys are all drooling over them. no honey, he doesnt like you because your a good person, he likes you because you look like a Shay.

and it just makes me laugh, people trying so hard to be something they're not. i feel like slapping these idiots and asking them why they're trying to be what other people want them to be when the person obviously doesnt want to.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I'm puzzled at how you used the correct,"They're" but the wrong,"Your" in your last post.

Anyway, I think I am the same person I was, but I know it is not true. My brain has a few more wrinkles, which is a good thing! My face has a few more wrinkles, which is a bad thing! I am still drifting with no real direction, but I can feel a goal coming closer. Like somehow being able to feel magnetic north. I am going to try to go with that, act more, do more, see if I can be what and who I want to be instead of just acting like the character that I think is myself.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

whoops! i always try to get your and you're right, but sometimes it slips by me.

and Zot, have you ever read Flowers for Algernon? i think maybe you might find it interesting.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It is where I got the brain wrinkle thing from. The movie Charly is based off that book and it is pretty good. On a side note, many of the people I work with have brains that are smooth like marbles! Ha ha ha ha!

Another side note... if you ever wonder,"...Has Zot done that?" the answer is usually yes.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

yeah, thats why I asked, since that sounded familiar...

i have yet to go rent Charly, but i have read both the short story and long story version of Flowers for Algernon and i loved them. i was going to use them in a book report but then a million other people did that book, so i just decided to do The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. amazing book , but now i have to convert it into a children's story book (also a reason i didn't pick Flowers for Algernon or A Child Called it, they wouldn't make for good children's books.)
Donden
Artiste

Post by Donden »

Redness wrote:
Donden wrote:
exactly! i dont get peoples obsession with "living in the moment" and spending countless amounts of time and money, for what? a bunch of girls at school think they're so popular cause the guys are all drooling over them. no honey, he doesnt like you because your a good person, he likes you because you look like a Shay.

and it just makes me laugh, people trying so hard to be something they're not. i feel like slapping these idiots and asking them why they're trying to be what other people want them to be when the person obviously doesnt want to.
Exactly! :D We think almost the same way around that subject ^^
Last edited by Donden on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Some kind of signature*