Infinate Levels

Now's your chance to ask me (Clarence), any question you've wondered about the game. I will personally answer your questions (as long it doesn't reveal passwords)
coolio3
Starting to fit in

Infinate Levels

Post by coolio3 »

I just want to ask.. are you going to keep making levels forever until it is no longer possible?
Help decide whether 5FGs become official!
I like to hang out in the Bored Games section. That's where you're likely to see me.
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Infinate Levels

Post by Shay »

nich
I live here

Post by nich »

there's no such thing as infinite levels unless when you beat the last one it loops back to the start
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

You know, the latest theories show space/time as toroidal, so we would eventually run into this piece again, thus closing the infinite loop....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Well that wouldn't even make it infinite at all, because any ring/circle etc has a circumference, a set distance that you have to travel before you arrive back at the point you started, or in level game's case a set number of levels

An olympic 800 metre track is not inifinite, it's 800 metres. You can just run around it an infinite number of times (well in theory, not in reality because at some point you would drop dead, but ya know what I mean)
coolio4

Post by coolio4 »

I mean, are you going to keep making levels forever?
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

:bang: the question was already answered. No, he will not make infinite levels, he will just keep making levels until he feels content. Which is going to be sometime soon.