Endependence day

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
Eff
Demimod

Endependence day

Post by Eff »

Its the Isr. independence day today
The prob' (or maybe not) is that the day starts as a memorial day for all soldiesrs and such who lost their lives . So you get to cry all day , seriously crying , then in a flash , at 8 pm you should switch it to calebration for your country's independence day with fire works and FTW face\aditude :?
Yes its related dead soldiers and independency , but still too tough especialy when dead soldiers comes with broken famileis and broken friends . (''for life'' thing..)

My problem is that i don't wanna be there BUT i do have ppl i know\wide family and two boys and a girl who'd serve in 12 years or so .
I am there .

Me saying that "i don't give a fak living like a slave freedom-less as long as my family and friends are safe" (maybe coz i haven't been in that situation) - would sound bad on israelis ears . so i will never say it .

fak life if we need to rais our children and then let'em die for our land , just DIE FOR THE SAKE OF LIVE thing . what the bleeding fak ?

I'm just saying F all then . ppl are crazy .

I DO ENJOY my life and i live it happily -BUT i do it on the behalfe of other people tears AND messed up lives
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Endependence day

Post by Clovvach »

I hear you...

Really, I do. :)
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: Endependence day

Post by LaLou »

We have two days for that.
Memorial day on May 4th, to remember ALL those who lost their life during war time. Where ever in the world.
And on may 5th we have Liberation day, to celebrate that WW II had ended. It is not even a national holiday.

Yes, it is related, but it makes no sense to me that it is both on the same day.