Level 174

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Jellylorum
Hi, I'm new

Level 174

Post by Jellylorum »

So I fooled around a little, discovered how to start events and received (a wrong) pw. Stuck from here. Of course tried keying in the pw on the other screens, usual Screenshot stuff etc. Also tried to prolong what i had been doing before 5 times but that wasn't it. Have I missed a hint?
bella
the two timer

Re: Level 174

Post by bella »

Yes, you've been missing something, there's more to find. Did you search everywhere?
Jellylorum
Hi, I'm new

Post by Jellylorum »

Damn. I tried similar things in all available areas - obviously just not this one. Sorry - should have kept that questions for trickier one's :)

BR J.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Try some basics and make sure you search everywhere. And no worries, keep on asking, that's what the help section is for. ;)
Jellylorum
Hi, I'm new

Post by Jellylorum »

Oh - I figured it out yesterday, sorry my last post was not clear enough. Thanks for the hint although I really should not have needed that one!

BR, J.
Victim
Hi, I'm new

Post by Victim »

So, I had the same situation with the OP. I can make some stuff appear on the top right, and some false hint right below the level name. I cannot say I have tried everything, but I got stuck.

Things I tried:
Printscreen+paint
Flash player menu (frame control, zoom)
password testing
clicking places which are not buttons

So, any hint would be appreciated.

PS: I am the same guy who asked questions about level 166 a few hours ago. I have registered!! ;)

PPS: Just solved it. Argh!