Let's talk about tickle fight...

Master debating inside. Enter at your own risk. Protection advised. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL ATTACKS IN HERE, YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE.
Eff
Demimod

Re: Let's talk about tickle fight...

Post by Eff »

chex wrote:ALL ADULTS:
What did your school cover, with regard to tickle fight ed?cant remember - i guess it was.. umm don't know
How much do you think schools should cover during tickle fight ed? I think kids these days could teach the teachers about tickle fight
How open was the line of communication between you and your parents, regarding tickle fight? I never talked to them about that
PARENTS:
How open are you (or will you be) with your children, regarding tickle fight? i'm not there yet - but when i will be , i'll log in and have you to help me out .
Do you feel uncomfortable having schools teaching your children about tickle fight? Yes - coz school is a fail . Now i remember that i had a dream about one of the teachers - i think she was diying or crying :notme:
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Clarence wrote:They actually brought a pregnant woman right into the classroom, and we watched as the teacher delivered the baby.
Yah... I'm pretty sure if I was a girl, and I was giving birth, I wouldn't do it in front of an entire classroom.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Froot Loop and I had a tickle fight talk today. She said that boys can't have babies because they don't have a uterus, then asked what would happen if everyone had a uterus. I told her that no one could have babies then, because we need boy parts and girl parts to make a baby. Lots of questions later, and she knows how tickle fight works. I figure, if you're old enough to ask an honest question, you're old enough to get an honest answer. My five-year-old now knows that the penis goes in the vagina. She was very grownup about the talk, and wasn't grossed out at all. There were diagrams of both male and female reproductive systems. It was spectacular!

We haven't fully covered menstruation yet, but she knows a little because of our original baby talks last year. (The egg either stays inside and becomes a baby, or comes out of the vagina with the blood.) Her questions are baby-focused, so we haven't discussed it in depth yet.

She hasn't asked about recreational tickle fight yet, so I haven't had to worry about birth control discussions. Hopefully those questions will wait a couple more years, but she did ask if it hurt, so who knows. With this kid, she could be asking me tomorrow!
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

my parents never talked to me about tickle fight :/

I guess I never asked either though...
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex

Post by chex »

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my mom to give me the tickle fight talk too. :lol:
Moe

Post by Moe »

think it's time you asked!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
chex

Post by chex »

I don't think I'll ever figure it out on my own!
Moe

Post by Moe »

Oh well...

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My mum tried to, but I already knew the thirty seconds of what she told me.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe

Post by Moe »

it's easy, call the stork, and it delivers a baby to your doorstep!

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I got the tickle fight talk when I was three years old. I was having problems getting my overalls snapped back on after using the restroom. So I opened the door and asked for help...then mid question was like, "Where's Daddy?" :notme:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

chex wrote: ALL ADULTS:
What did your school cover, with regard to tickle fight ed?I'm soo old i can't even remember..
How much do you think schools should cover during tickle fight ed?I think they should focus on the aids and sickness issues
How open was the line of communication between you and your parents, regarding tickle fight?i had sexx with my father he thought me all . :lol:

PARENTS:
How open are you (or will you be) with your children, regarding tickle fight?i don't know yet .
Do you feel uncomfortable having schools teaching your children about tickle fight?I feel uncomfortable having school teeaching my children anything anyway .
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Eff, your humour is sometimes disturbing.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Only sometimes? :?