Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.

Post by Guest »

Well I seem to have everything I need to figure this out. But I can't. Another hint please
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: 102

Post by chex »

Look carefully. Sometimes things aren't as they seem.
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

chex wrote:Look carefully. Sometimes things aren't as they seem.
ok, so E = 0 or is it E = O I have tried replacing one for the other in every way I can think of. I only hope I am on the right track. By the way you guys are so awesome for answering so fast.
I know I am going to kick myself when I finally figure it out!
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

When i made it to 200 i was half numb and bruises where all over ma'body , doc said i should quit , so i did . for now.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

lol effie :mrgreen: don't scare wigan :P

look at the squares and find a hint. Something tells you what to do.
wigan
Starting out

Post by wigan »

Forky wrote:lol effie :mrgreen: don't scare wigan :P

look at the squares and find a hint. Something tells you what to do.
Ouch! Yea, that's me kicking myself. Thanks,
Kazzer
Hi, I'm new

Post by Kazzer »

I'm sorry that I'm here again asking for help.....must be because I'm a bit on the slow side! Anyway .... I've got the 3 boxes, E, 0, =. I can see the order they came in when you clicked things, the boxes move under/over each other. I've tried lots of combinations but have been stuck here for a about 4 days...could you give me a bit of a hint please?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

So you found something? How many somethings did you find? Once you sort them all out, you may see that the things you found work together. Once you do that, the answer will reveal itself.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Kazzer wrote:I'm sorry that I'm here again asking for help.....must be because I'm a bit on the slow side! Anyway .... I've got the 3 boxes, E, 0, =. I can see the order they came in when you clicked things, the boxes move under/over each other. I've tried lots of combinations but have been stuck here for a about 4 days...could you give me a bit of a hint please?
Did you make it to the next level?
Banana

Post by Banana »

I've got the 0 and the E and don't know where to go from there. I did notice a tiny black thing and zoomed in to see a random triangular shape, but as far as I can tell it doesn't have any significance.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

How did you get the O and the E? Just do it again and you'll find the rest.
Banana

Post by Banana »

I did! But it didn't work. I typed what I saw to get the 0 and then the E, but continuing in that method did nothing further.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I just tried it, works here. What did you type to get the E and O?
Banana

Post by Banana »

I typed # (well, 3, really--didn't press shift--but it worked) and the 0 appeared, then pressed 0 and the E appeared, then pressed E and nothing happened. I tried both upper- and lowercase, but neither worked.
Banana

Post by Banana »

Ah, I figured it out now. 'Twas pure coincidence that I forgot to press shift and thus thought my previous method was correct. ;)