yes I am

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Re: yes I am

Post by Nailbunny »

If we just keep posting back and forth, then we can BOTH be post whorin it up Shay!!!!
"There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation. Is it thief, thug or Shay? There's one at the door, and there's room for one more till the end of Creation."
- Squatterbloat, from The Sandman #4 "A Hope In Hell"

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Christian Slater in True Romance
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah you're trailing behind. ;P
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

I'm entirely aware of that, that be the reason I do be postin like a wench. Yar!
"There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation. Is it thief, thug or Shay? There's one at the door, and there's room for one more till the end of Creation."

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Christian Slater in True Romance
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I don't even know how I got to 340+ so fast. I didn't post for a whole week straight not too long ago and when I came back, I only had like 64 posts.
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

Yar, I do be doin my damndest to hoist me count in the posting. Yar!

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Hey, are you into facebook apps at all?
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

The only FB app I use is Poker. Did you know you can change the language so everything is in pirate slang on FB?

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Lmao wtf? No I did not. xD And you should totally get Mafia Wars or Restaurant City. >.> You don't even have to play. Just helps out to have you on my block. *all about personal gain* :?
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

Lolz, you just go to the language settings, and switch it to English:Pirate. It's hilarious. And sure, I'll join the mafia wars one, that sounds like it may or may not be enticing, send me an invite.

Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Dude, I've been using pirate for a few weeks! I think Bella actually pointed it out to me....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

Yar, the pirate do be tha way to go, yar!

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

xD I'm gonna go change mine now.
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

every do love tha pirates yar!

bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Pirate style is fun. All ya mates abandon ship! Arrgh!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

You rock bells. Thanks! Hopefully my internet won't be down longer than a day. Last time it went down though, it was down for a whole week. *cries*
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

*does some form of pirate song and dance number*

:mrgreen:

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Finally no more posts to read. And being that it is light outside now, this girl is going to bed.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

*jump* Hi high shay!
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Post by Nailbunny »

*continues with the pirate song and dance*

chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I had my facebook set to pirate for a few hours. I changed it back because I got confused.

I felt old that day.