Level 149

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Re: Level 149

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Yeah, I put in into that program, and I found the hidden image... But I can't find anything else besides that.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I think level 149 took me ten thousand years to complete. If you end up in outer space, you are probably not in the right place! There are tips, there are tricks, and you are smart enough to combine them to get the correct answer. Want more help?
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Yes, please! :lol:
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Okay, less misdirection this time. You obviously found the first hint, which led you to your second hint. If you don't want to stay in outer space, what are you going to do? Think simple. How are you going to do that without using the thing you are not supposed to use? Once I go to the moon, how am I going to get back? Without my lunar lander! Man, the lunar lander is awesome! But they just left it behind!!! Can you believe it? Anyway, does this help? Think about it. Try the level a few times, come back and read this again, try the level some more, and if you REALLY need it, I'll give you a bigger hint.

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

You're awesome Zot!
Hidden
Starting to fit in

Post by Hidden »

i feel really stupid :(
tried too much, been stuck here for ages, i dunno what to do. please give us a bigger hint! thank you <3

btw second hint? what?, found thesecret image, andi know what it means, but second hint?
Heyheyhey!
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

- Obey the first hidden image when you return back on track and make sure you're back on track. (Partly you need to think outside the box, not fully but at least with something. and you need to check if you did it right, even though you don't see it at first.)

Actually this was the strongest hint i could think of.
Hidden
Starting to fit in

Post by Hidden »

Thank you forky, i got it now, the first hint made me unable to complete this level. <3
Heyheyhey!
Banana

Post by Banana »

I've been stuck on this level for far too long. I thought taking a break would help me figure it out, but no such luck. I keep reading through the threads on this level and trying them out, but nothing has helped. I just keep getting the same hint in every screenshot.
Eff wrote:Mind the direction ..
Okay, so that means no left-clicking? Well, I tried right clicking on forward/play and back instead of the normal left click, but the navy screen still had the same hint.
Clarence wrote:The problem is it may not work unless something else is a certain way.
Menu options don't work unless something else IS a certain way? Like, I have to change the state of something before selecting options, and not just select the options in some specific way?

Please help.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Try to paint it again after you have followed the advice you have found.
Banana

Post by Banana »

I've been taking screenshots and painting after every little step I try! I don't know which of my steps are close and which are far off. I'm not sure what the crossed out arrow even means, but I've tried everything I can think of.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Using the menu is ok, using something else is not (hint is given on the screen). The arrow stands for your cursor.
Banana
Hi, I'm new

Post by Banana »

Okay, so I've been stuck here for months and months and finally decided I needed to create an account on this site like you've all been recommending. So, I've just joined! Which kind soul can PM me so I can get help without worrying about giving away too much?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Once you do finish this level, you will realize how helpful and funny that rather large hint is.

I am funny.

~ Donnie Yen ~