I Have the Cookie!

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

Beany
Demimod

Re: I Have the Cookie!

Post by Beany »

Is this how it is now then? I draw a digger with my magic pencil, scoop you up in it and drop you into a gigantic hole filled with maggots, but you dropped the cookie on the journey in the digger so I went back for it and picked it up.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Well I use my magic chalk & draw a fishing line. I use it to snatch it away from you & now I have the cookie. :mrgreen:
Kecleon is the greatest! Don't you agree?

I'm watching you! O_O
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Magic chalk = outdated. The bacteria living on the cookie did not approve of your outdated methods of capture so they brought the cookie to me.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Bacteria?

I find you guilty of bacteria misuse. Now your in jail & I claim the cookie.

I'm watching you! O_O
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

But I bust Ali out of Jail and together we humt you down and remove your small intestines, so that you can't eat ANYTHING! Then I split the cookie between me and Ali, and now we BOTH HAVE IT

HAHAHAHAHA
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

But you realise that it's actually the Flesh. Yes, I got help from the Doctor again. Now, to ensure I'm not followed, I hop into the Tardis & travel through time with the cookie.

I'm watching you! O_O
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

But the Doctor tricked you yet again... the one that you were talking to was the Flesh and the TARDIS was just a wardrobe. I lock you in the wardrobe, get someone to tickle you and steal the cookie, leaving you locked in the wardrobe, which I sell to some Doctor Who fan. As Clovvach broke me out of prison, I make a second cookie, which I break in half, and stick these halves to the other halves so that there are two semi-special cookies. Now we both have the cookie again.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Ahh, but that one was the Flesh too, as well as the cookie. As for the real me, I cover myself in fake blood & have you & Clovvach arrested for beating me up. Now both of you are in jail & I, yet again, got away with the cookie.

I'm watching you! O_O