I Have the Cookie!

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: I Have the Cookie!

Post by LaLou »

As Chex passes me by I make her trip, causing her to drop the cookie. It flies through the air, and apparantly lands in a huge pile of cookies that I baked. She does not see that I grabbed the cookie in mid flight and throws herself into the cookie pile to try and find it, but guess what: I have the cookie now.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I just found cookies that I'm allowed to eat. You can keep your damn cookie that red won't let us sample.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Kiwi ties Lalou up with ribbon and tapes her mouth up. She then steals the cookie and brings it to my secret lair.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I, the All Knowing Zot, know where your secret lair is. DangerCat intimidates Kiwi into a corner. I enter your lair and fry your hair with a Care Bear Stare, and take the cookie. I rub DangerCat's belly and we leave, tra la la la la la!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I pull DangerCat's tail, and in her surprise she attacks GreatZot. I take the cookie from him. I also lick it so that no one will want it anymore. ;)

I have the cookie now!
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You're so obsessed with the cookie that you forget everythig else.
You don't see me coming on my flying broomstick. I fly over your head and grab the cookie. I put it in my bra.
I don't care if you licked it. I'm not allowed to eat it anyway. I have the cookie now.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

eww eww! I regret licking the cookie DX!!!!
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

I come out in a dogfighter and throw Rocky Bieber (my dog) at Lalou. she's so busy trying to get him off of her that i shoot her down off of her broomstick (dont worry, its just a paintball gun. loaded with red paint :twisted:) and the cookie slips from her bra. i save the dog and the cookie and fly at top speed on my dogfighter, shooting down all that come near.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I stick Red in a time vortex and threaten to eat her dog unless she hands over the money.

Me and Kiwi crumble to cookie and stick it in a jar of slugs. Now who wants it? :twisted:
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I tie up Ali, and then I force her to find the cookie, put it back together, clean it, give it to me, eat red's dog anyway, and I leave her tied up. I have the cookie now!
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

I walk up to you, take the cookie. I take the cookie and run to Germany by magical helicopter and hide myself and the cookie among the mountains.

I have the cookie now!
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I send my army of flying ninja monkeys (actually, no - singing Valentines Day fairies) to get Yaz taken away by an eagle. This eagle stows the cookie in it's belly. Unfortunately, when we went looking for it, it was no longer there (BUT IT WAS NOT EATEN!). Who wants to hunt for it now ? :twisted:
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Unfortunately Ali can't do that since she is still tied up!
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

It could not be found because I used my magic abilities to transport it to me.
I have the cookie now, and it is stored on my computer.
You will need to hack into it, using a 2743 digit password. Crack that!
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

i go find Batman and ask him if i can borrow Robin (master sidekick hacker). he says no, so i steal Robin and bring him to Lalou's computer. he hacks it in a couple of minutes, cookie materializes my had, and i takesteal the keys to the bat mobile from him and drive away, throwing the fact i dont have a license to the wind as the bat mobile goes underwater and turns into a submarine.
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

I hire a professional to kidnap your family and force you to come back to the surface and hand the cookie over as ransom. It's now under 24 hour armed guard

mikeyy
Addict

Post by mikeyy »

I am invisible, and sneak past your armed guards, and take the cookie, I have hidden it now, and it is well hidden! hidden hidden hidden... ;)
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Sounds like a game. Unfortunately, I used a walkthrough to get to the correct level, and then defragmented the cookie. On my way back home, I passed Matt Smith, the most recent Doctor Who. He agreed to put the cookie in a black hole for me.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Unfortunately Steve and Clarence are not to happy about this walkthrough thing. So they track down Ali and The Doctor (I need to watch the last two episodes of the latest season XD) and

there is an epic fight between Cheaters and Not Cheaters.

It starts when Steve finds Ali and grabs her to bring her to Clarence, Ali struggles, but can't get free. The Doctor tries to help, but then he gets a more important call from somewhere else, so he is forced to leave Ali. However, before Steve can make it to Clarence, Ali summons ArcticMonkey, he appears, and wrestles Steve. Unfortunatly to both Ali and ArcticMonkey, Steve is a badass wrestler. ArcticMonkey gets pinned down in every way possible. That is when ArcticMonkey transforms suddenly into Brian Rivers, and is unrecognizable. That is when Clarence summons Adour and Nilex, and as a team they find Brian Rivers and Ali and bring him to Clarence. He gets SUPER BANNED, and Ali just gets BANNED. And Nilex, using his awesome psychic abilities, is able to take the atoms of the cookie from the black hole and reassemble them into the final cookie. Since no one has any use for the cookie, Clarence gives the cookie to me as a reward for beating the more recent levels fairly.

I have the cookie now!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

This is where Clovvach has slipped up. Jon wasn't here with his ban hammer, so I am still here.

Also, you shouldn't have left the cookie at the scene of the crime after you received it. Since it had my fingerprints on it, the inspector gave it to me. See ya!
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆