ANYONE vs ANYONE (Movies, Tv, Books, etc)

This is for forum posting games if you're extra bored and there's nothing to do and you feel like you need to lower your IQ a bit. enjoy!

Moderator: bella

Clarence
Game Destroyer

ANYONE vs ANYONE (Movies, Tv, Books, etc)

Post by Clarence »

So basically take anyone factual or fictional, and have them fight each other.

You can just choose two sides and optionally the conditions of the fight, like what weapons they have or where it is and etc.

Please put effort in this and make the fight write up interesting, and then choose the next fight when you declare a winner and are finished. There has to be a definite winner, no draws or crap.

You can also do more then just 1 and 1, like Superman and Catwoman can team up against Beavis and Butthead, but that fight is kinda one sided.... unless Beavis and Butthead could shoot lasers.

Also try to pick someone most people know about, not some obscure reference.

Ok, so here is the first fight:

Lassie vrs The Littlest Hobo in an enormous kennel!
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Re: ANYONE vs ANYONE (Movies, Tv, Books, etc)

Post by Forky »

*cough* i hope i do it right *cough*

Imagevs. Image
Bloody battle till one dog stands and one lies on his back! Get ready for action:

So there we are... an enormous kennel, somewhere in california. Lassie got old and was given to this kennel... some people thought it might be a good press if Hobo meets him up. So they locked him with Lassie in one kennel cage. At first they starred at each other and smelled at their backs and all that.
Later at night Lassie barked at Hobo: "HEY you homo Hobo, guess what!".
Hobo replied barking "So What!".
"I provided billions of more dollars for my movies and i helped out more people in one year as you ever did! -Looser!"
Hobo fletched his teeth and drooled slightly, gazing at Lassie.
"So what looser Lassie! Overall i didn't need Jeff or whoever to feed me or cuddle me all the time! And who i helped deserved it!"
Lassie replied: "So wanna see who needs muming?" -"Bring it on"
*Bark bark bark*

They slendered along the dusty ground of the kennel facing each other. They walked in a huge circle tracking the back of their enemy. Tails down, fletching teeth and growling... Suddenly Hobo ran directly towards Lassie and jumped on his spine, trying to take Lassie down and bite him. But Lassie as "smart" as he is, ducks and sneeks out of his pranks.
Lassie bites into Hobos neck and shakes his head. Some blood already flew out of Hobos neckwound, though Hobo escape by punching his prank into Lassies stomache.
Hobo yelled at Lassie that he cheated, Lassie yelled back "NO!"
They ran at each other raising the body and fore-paws, trying t ohurt their enemy and get him down to bite. Suddenly Jeff appeared and was shocked as he saw what's going on: "OMG, ONOZ, Lassieeeeeee!!!". Jeff started to cry and called for Lassie, reconciders that Lassie isn't on demand so he called for his dad to get a gun and shot down Hobo.
Hobo sensed the danger and got off from Lassie. He speeded at the gate of the kennel and looked at the lock. He locked where Lassie is at, took some sand in his paws and threw it at the approaching Lassie. Lassie got stucked while cleaning his eyes from the dirt. Hobo took a small branch and uses it to unlock the gate with it. *cough* yes he picklocks the lock of the gate and it went open!
Hobo hided out in a nearby bush then. As Jeff saw it he ran to Lassie and wanted to cuddle him. Blinded Lassie shaked himself and bite Jeff, cause he didn't see who's coming. He bite down Jeff in a bloddy manner. Jeff's dad came up and took his gun out and shoted at Lassie, who just killed his son.
Lassie died from that shot! -> Hobo is the stragety winner!
One week later Mc Gyver appeared and wanted to adopt Hobo, cause he could solve problems as good as himself ^^ "Good booooy!"
~The End~

Next scenario: Jean-Luc Piccard (Star trek next generation) vs. Darth Vadar (Star Wars/and yes the black robot version) on a working Borg-ship
boblevel3
Starting out

Post by boblevel3 »

darth vader vs duke from gi joe
boblevel3
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Um, bob, you have to write the scenario Forky gave, first.
Next scenario: Jean-Luc Piccard (Star trek next generation) vs. Darth Vadar (Star Wars/and yes the black robot version) on a working Borg-ship
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

It was warm on the Borgship. Very warm. Jean-Luc was sweating. That was all he dared doing in his hiding place. He looked at the time.
Three more minutes he had to wait. He peeked through the slit in the wall. Their plan seemed to be working. No Borg was in sight.
Then he looked again. What was that? A figure in black, with a huge shiny helmet on, appeared around the corner.
"Damn," Picard thought: " He could ruin our plan to destroy the Borg for once and for all. Who is that guy?"

Then the black figure walks on through the corridors. He disappears around corner of the far end of the hallway.

The comunicator vibrates. Picard knows it's time to start the sequences that will lead to the end of the Borg. He leaves his hide-out and moves towards the corner where the dark figure went to. Carefully he looked around it. He saw the dark figure standing there faced away from him.
He seemed to be messing with some device near the door to the control room. Suddenly a click, and the door slided open.
Picard grinned. That would save him the trouble. The dark figure went into the control room and Picard sneeked up behind him. He pulled out his faser and set it to kill.

He sneeked up to the left back side of the figure and tapped on his right shoulder. As the figure turnes to the right Picard says :"Suprise". Quickly the figure in black turnes the other side, but not quick enough.
Picard shoots his faser, killing the black figure.
What happened next we'll never know, but I'll tell you this: the Borg are still around, so the plan didn't work.

Next fight: Luke Skywalker versus King Louis XVI in the boudoir of Marie-Antoinette.
Last edited by LaLou on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Wow.... Picard won....

Nice write up though....

(Except borg ships are very very HOT, like body temperature)

:P
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

LOL. I'll edit.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Bring this game back people!
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Just wanted to say that I love this idea, but I don't know who Luke Skywalker is, and I don't know much about Louis and the famous MA, so I'll wait for a bit.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Alialialia wrote: I don't know who Luke Skywalker is,
Um... what? How?
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

You're joking about not knowing who Luke Skywalker is, right?
Right?

Maybe this rings a bell.
And you don't have to know a lot about Louis the XVI, except that Marie-Antoinette was his wife and that Luke Skywalker therefor has no bussiness in her boudoir.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

I've never seen Star Wars. I'm kinda making this game off topic, so anoyone feel free to answer the Skywalky person and Louis MA.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
KecleonFan
Posting Fiend

Post by KecleonFan »

Freddie Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street vs. Jason from Friday the 13th

....oops. Someone already did that. In fact they made several movies of what would happen.
Kecleon is the greatest! Don't you agree?

I'm watching you! O_O
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

LaLou wrote: Next fight: Luke Skywalker versus King Louis XVI in the boudoir of Marie-Antoinette.
Still not fought...