Napkin Folding & Origami

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
ddkitty86

Napkin Folding & Origami

Post by ddkitty86 »

It is very likely that napkin folding originates from the art of Origami, The Victorian where enamoured with all things oriental and the first napkin foldind was recorded back to that period. It is easy to learn, you will only need to know a few folds,chanel handbags outlet, indeed there are only a few folds but they are used in many creative ways, you can start mastering napkin folding with this video
The answer is presentation.

Napkins became a common sights in the 1800's though napkins had been around since the middle ages, it was only at the end of the 19th century that napkins were folded into shapes to give the table a touch of elegance.

When I entertain, I am always on the look out for something which is going to make a difference and will be a talking point and this surely does,chanel tote bags, so I am ready with a few facts:
The collective word for all household linen including: tablecloths, napkins etc. is napery, I think the word sounds lovely and we should use bring it back into fashion

Indeed what does origami have to do with napkin folding,louis vuitton handbags outlet, restaurants and gourmet food?
Though it is not advised to use the most common origami shape that of a crane or the pig for your napkins, you can definitely work them into fans or double fans, candles, diner jackets, roses or bishop hats . It is great fun, have a go.
Long before this current season fashion trend which is looking East with its intricate fabric manipulations, the art of dressing …a table had made use of origami patterns and folds via its napkin folding. Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding with the aim of representing shapes using one piece of paper.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Re: Napkin Folding & Origami

Post by Jonny Boy »

How is this a rant?
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

It was a failed attempt at spam.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

:lmao:
I guessed that much even before I clicked to see the post.