Level 164

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
Amlak
*must post more*

Re: Level 164

Post by Amlak »

I use Paint.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It should work there. If you're still stuck let me know what you did so far, so we can see where the problem is.
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

I uncover the symbols by applying the Paint Bucket icon to the yellow background which reveals white square blocks. Then I click inside them to reveal the symbols. That's all I am able to uncover no matter what else I do with Paint.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

It seems you may have found what you need but don't know what to do with the information.

Also feel free to talk about how much you hate this level, Zot :P
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

So what was bella referring to?

Also, I hate his level, I hate this level, I hate this level, ... ad infinitum. There, I feel a bit better now. Thank you, kind author of the game.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

On the second screen there should be a word above the symbols when you paint it.
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Second screen? Or first screen?

I know there's a word above the symbols on the first screen. Could it be you got them both mixed up?
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Yes, that's what I meant (painted screen, not second). Did you find more symbols ?
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Yeah, I know how to get the second screen that appears after you put in the first password. And I see the same symbols arranged differently when using Paint on that second screen.

Zot in PM told me there is an order to the symbols. So I'm guessing I have to click on the symbols in a certain order. If this is true, that sounds tedious to do what with the lack of immediate feedback on whether you're doing it right and the fact that you'd need to use Paint every single time to find out if you actually clicked on the right spot ...
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

You don't have to use paint every time. You can put your finger there, you can use a ruler, you can cross your eyes a little to better triangulate the location....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Amlak
*must post more*

Post by Amlak »

Well, I finally solved it. On hindsight, wasn't really tricky, just me being distracted the whole time by something that wasn't meant to exist (and through no fault of the game).

Thanks, guys.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Hooray! I am always happy when someone gets a challenging level with only the most minimal of hints.

In my opinion, it is among the best features of the game and the forum: Helping people to think better.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~