Nosy people

Want to rant about something? Or see me go on about something stupid? This is the place.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Nosy people

Post by chex »

I play Oregon Trail, but we have threads on the OT message board where we post links asking for help unlocking things so we don't bug our friends on our wall, because that's just annoying as shazam!.

I have Farmville blocked.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

I used to play Farmville, and I was damn good at it! :D

But then it got stupid, and I still get requests for it. And other things, like Restaurant City. I don't play it anymore. I also get requests for Café World, which I never even played! :x

On topic... I had to unfriend someone because they were so stupid and annoying. Like they would open up a chat with me EVERY time I got online.

I've also had people unfriend me, though (like 3 people, I think), but not for valid reasons. They were all insensitive conservative bigots (if you catch my drift). So they unfriended me for that, not anything valid. :roll:
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Dr. Carl Sagan
chex

Post by chex »

And you stopped playing Oregon Trail. :evil:

I unfriended a conservative religious nutjob a little while ago. She posted some crap about Easter being about Jesus, and not rabbits and eggs. I posted a link to the Pagan origins of Easter, predating Christianity and explaining the symbolism of rabbits and eggs. She deleted it, so I unfriended her for being a willfully ignorant moron too narrow minded to see anything but her religion. It was the same friend who emailed the whiny "where's my white history month" febreeze a few years ago, so unfriending her felt good.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Yeah, and the people who unfriended me were religion freaks and they were like "Don't talk about religion. You don't mess with that shazam!." I was like, "Well how about you get the hell out of my life? You don't mess with my shazam!, I won't mess with yours."

That night I was just pissed off beyond belief. I hate it when people get all up in my business, telling me I'm unnatural and shazam! like that. Screw you, I'm perfectly fine. And it doesn't affect you, so piss off.

I am so glad this is the rant section.
chex

Post by chex »

"You're unnatural, so says my god. What??? How dare you question my religion???"

Filthy smurf hypocrites.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Exactly.

And it wouldn't bee such a huge deal if they kept it to themselves. But since they try to shove it my face, it makes them come across as a total dillhole. And then people start to hate them. And then they're like, "What?? Why would people hate me?!"

Yeah, calling people worthless pieces of shazam! (which is what one person was basically doing to me) tends not to be liked that much. But they just couldn't see it.
chex

Post by chex »

That's when I flip it around and start ragging on all Christians for being narrow-minded bigots, to give him a taste of his own medicine. But people like that are probably too thick to get it anyway.
Yaz Pistachio
Chex's Long-Lost Brother

Post by Yaz Pistachio »

Oh yeah. They are. I've tried ._.'
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I've never unfriended people. They unfriended me. (Not on facebook, on Hyves, which is the Dutch equivalentof facebook.)
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I wouldn't want to be part of a social network called hives.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

When we had 2 Dutch people staying last year, they spent ages on Hyves (and Facebook) - why use both?

I used to think that people were unfriending me, but Facebook was deleting them.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
chex

Post by chex »

I once had some redheaded dork I know from a message board unfriend me. :notme:
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

How rude of them! Wonder who it could be...
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆