Level 113

Are you stuck on a level? This is the section of the forum you come to. Don't come here looking for the passwords, this is just to provide hints. We will try to help you as much as we can, you do not need to register to post in this section.
3.5x

Level 113

Post by 3.5x »

Hello new forum! I am baffled by level 113. Once I got to the screen that says edited by bells, I gave up on that first paragraph. I figured if the answer really was there, Clarence would have provided a way to get to it without level jumping. I did try inverting the colors of that paragraph just in case and got nothing. So I tried pasting and inverting colors of the screen at the beginning of the game that says edited by bells , then I tried it again with the screen that has the level jump option, and all I got was a nice white and turquoise screen identical to the original. Do I have to use some other function in paint to find the clue, or am I doing the right function in the wrong place? Heeeelllllllllpp meeeeeeeeee!
bella
the two timer

Re: Level 113

Post by bella »

Hi! :D

Right track but you might want to search somewhere else if you didn't found what you are looking for.
3.5x

Re: Level 113

Post by 3.5x »

Wow! And it was there all along.... Thanks.