7: Your most treasured item

Answer the question of the week with a picture, and learn more about each other!
Shay
recuerdame

7: Your most treasured item

Post by Shay »

A picture of your most treasured item

Sorry this is late! I have been spacing lately with the beautiful weather outside. I don't have a picture yet because I'm at work, but I'll try to remember later this afternoon after I wake up.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Re: Week 7

Post by Clarence »

I don't think I can post my penis online.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

We'll make an exception for you.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

PUH-LEASE. :roll: Don't even get my started.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I still have that scanner, you know.
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Week 7 successfully destroyed.

...sorry Shay
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Easy, my charm bracelet. I have it since I was 6 years old. The mussel is the oldest item on it. The Ankh is the newest adition. And yes, that is my baby tooth between the dolphin and the mussel. I wear it almost every day. If I were to loose it I would be devastated.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

That's an awsome looking computer.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

That's not my actual setup. I just don't have a camera. My monitor is 24" and takes up most of my computer desk. I also have two really great speakers with a big subwoofer.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:lol: No apologies necessary. It hasn't been destroyed. The whole point of this is to get to know more about each other and these posts only add to the essence of you. Lol

My most treasured item is my car. When my dad died, I pretty much got nothing of his and everything was distributed between my other siblings and family members. My dad was the only family that meant a damn to me at that time and the only person who was ever there for me. I was treated like shazam! by the rest of my family and was even told at the hospital to grow up and get over it because I was not hurting nearly as bad as everyone else. After he passed, he left behind a trust fund for my brother and I to access once we turned 19. One of the many things I bought with that money was my red '95 Mustang. I've been saying since the age of six that I wanted a Mustang for my first car. My mother always told me to be more realistic and that there was no way I was going to get a Mustang for my first car. Thanks to my dad, that dream has come true. Being that I didn't get anything of my dad's, this car to me is like the last thing he ever gave me and will be apart of my life for a very long time. Because it has so much sentiment to me, I will continue to dump money into it each time it breaks down or needs replacement, even if the transmission goes out. I may not get it fixed right away, but overtime. I will always have this car.

LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

That is an awsome car. My first boyfriend had a red Ford Mustang.
Last edited by LaLou on Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It's a beautiful car.

I thought for a bit about the item I treasure most yet I can not name one. There are a few, like my great grandmother's wedding ring, old pictures or a tiny rubber duck. What I treasure most is kept in my heart, there it can not be lost.