8: Makes you laugh

Answer the question of the week with a picture, and learn more about each other!
Shay
recuerdame

8: Makes you laugh

Post by Shay »

A picture that makes you laugh

This is really a compilation of many pictures/screen shots that I put together in frames. It may be a bit childish, but these were definitely good times with some of my greatest friends that have had a huge impact on my life. Playing with them is always a good time and endless laughter. :)

Wesley
GOD

Re: Week 8

Post by Wesley »

I have a picture that makes me laugh. Some are offended by the picture, but there is truly no offense intended or directed toward anyone.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

This IS funny!
a mounth ago i joined my daughtr to a trip with her class . Big mistak . Lot'sa walking..
anyway.. at one point "we" decided to take a pic of all of us together , i gave my cam to the persone who took the shot.
Nice pic .
The problem was that sometime after we took the pic i realized that this is not my daughter's class :shock: I LOST'EM !!!
DAMM
I was scared :lol: It was in the middle of nowhere .. it took me half an hour to find them.. I run like fak in the woods till i saw them .
They didn't even saw that i was missing . :lol:

so.. I have a pic of me with some israeli studants ..
Oh.. and this #@#@^& kid with yellow hat sudenly stood up and blocked me
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

This.

Nearly fell of my chair when John posted it the first time.
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

i LOVE that picture!!!!!

This is from when i arranged this accapella thing and we sang it. We sang for like four hours. and then pretended to be The Futureheads.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I love to sing! Even though, I'm not serious and I fail at it, I just do it for fun. XD

but that reminds me of my friend, every time I see him I always sing "Is this the real life?" and then we complete the song.
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I have a ton, but this was the easiest to find, even if it does mean posting their faces in the public area.

Froot Loop had just seen Beetlejuice, and loved the face that Geena Davis makes, so she taught Apple Jack the "Beetlejuice face."